Name the movie from the photo stills

17,362 posts in this topic

Yes it is. All yours if you want it.

As for me, I'm bowing out now that Google Image Search can guess the pics better than me. :(

"There's an old saying on Toytown — I know it's on The Local, probably on Toytown — that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." :D

Well, I'm saying goodbye to these picture quiz games, folks. No more Name The Celebrity, Name The Movie, Name The Athlete, Name The Musician, etc.

Ever since Google Image Search became more sophisticated, the fun is gone.

hahha, no :)

Hint: you might have seen the guy in a wedding dress in "300" in a slightly different outfit.

OK, a give away then - the actor dressed in a wedding dress on the picture above also appeared in "300" as Xerxes.

OK, so you know it is a Brazilian movie, you can easily find the name of one of the actors and from the pictures above and you can guess that at least a part of the action takes place in a penitentiary complex.

All you need is google :)

Would it by any chance be Carandiru, carandiru?

Kay got it, Carandiru it is, you had the answer in front of you :lol: I highly recommend it to anyone who has not seen it before :)

Over to you, Kay.

Thanks. :)

Please bear with me, haven't visited this thread for a while so need to think for a minute what to post next.