Name the movie from the photo stills

17,362 posts in this topic

awwwwwww man! I would have gotten The Accused if I'd checked the subsequent pictures sooner, and that was the one film I knew on here, most of them are so arb. Arghhhh :(

No clue about the sunflowers, boooooooo. This game is really cool though.

No clue about the sunflowers, boooooooo. This game is really cool though.

I think I gave the correct answer; if MoiLV confirms it you can have my turn and post the next one (I have to go now). :)

MoiLV seems to be offline. I'm pretty sure of my answer, so someone should go ahead and post the next one.

It looks a bit like Sharla Cheung. Is the movie Lu ding ji (Royal Tramp) (1992)?

Lin Qingxia (Brigitte Lin Ching-hsia) in Xiao ao jiang hu zhi: Dong Fang Bu Bai (Swordsman II) (1992). ^_^

Yes, indeed. I love that movie.

I know I've posted it a few times here in the past but I thought it was appropiate to do it again because of recent news regarding the upcoming sequels Road to Purgatory (2010) and Road to Paradise.

The Hollywood News: Two Sequels to 'Road To Perdition' Planned

Nov. 2, 2008 - 'Road to Perdition', the Oscar-winning 2002 film directed by Sam Mendes that starred Tom Hanks, Jude Law, Daniel Craig and the late Paul Newman, is becoming a trilogy. The follow-up films are Road To Purgatory and 'Road to Paradise.'

'Road to Purgatory' will follow the character of Michael Sullivan, Jr., the son of Tom Hanks' character in the original film, who returns from World War II with a new determination to avenge his murdered father. His quest ultimately leads him to Frank Nitti, whom he is urged to kill on the orders of Al Capone. The second sequel will follow Sullivan's continued plight.

'Road to Purgatory' will be dedicated to Paul Newman.

ooh, really!!? That's cool.. I liked that movie as well. Very dark but good. Ok, next one:

Don't know what made me think of this, but go for it. Basically you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

post-4210-1227192235.jpg