Name the movie from the photo stills

17,362 posts in this topic

Thanks. I don't mind if I do. ;)

Here's a couple of difficult pics from the same movie which ought to kill this thread for a while:

post-9625-1224527300.jpg post-9625-1224527311.jpg

And two more before I go beddy-byes:

post-9625-1224534503.jpg post-9625-1224534518.jpg

G'nite! -_-

( B)Hey, psst! This movie is still banned in many countries today.)

Sweet Movie?

I have no idea really and if it's correct it's only because of the hints and Google...

And you'd absolutely right, kazoolander. Sweet Movie (1974) was directed by Dušan Makavejev which followed his 1971 release W.R.: Mysteries of the Organism. When Sweet Movie was first shown it caused such an outrage. I saw it myself during a limited release in the 1980s and had to maneuver past a crowd of protesters outside the theater. Oh, what fun we had. :lol:

Wikipedia: The film created a storm of controversy upon its release. With simulated (and unsimulated) scenes of coprophilia, emetophilia, fondling, and footage of remains of the Soviet Katyn Massacre victims, the film was banned in many countries, or severely cut. It is still banned in many countries to this day. The film was nearly impossible to find since its initial release in 1974, but Criterion released the film on DVD in a region 1 DVD on June 19th, 2007.

post-9625-1224620953.jpg

You do know that Pixar are currently in preparations for the Tron sequel which will be released around 2011? ;)

It'll be called TR2N which has replaced the first title Tron 2.0 (also the name of the video game based on the original movie).

Apparantely TR2N will have a screenplay by the Lost writers Adam Horowitz & Edward Kitsis; and Jeff Bridges from the original 1982 Disney feature is also expected to star in this sequel.

'TR2N' Getting 3-D Treatment

post-9625-1224701407.jpg