Madeleine McCann jokes

450 posts in this topic

So he was missing for 24 hours? Cool - now we can joke about him!

Keep the jokes as funny as that and I will stay missing a bit longer. :P

Many people don't know this, but eurovol was briefly kidnapped as a child as well, by a blonde who desperately needed some money.

After snatching him from the park, she wrote a note saying, "If you ever want to see your child again, leave 20,000 quid in a paper bag in the northwest corner of the park." Then she signed it 'THE BLONDE' and told little eurovol to give it to his mum.

The next day she went to the northwest corner of the park and got the paper bag. It had the money in it and a note from eurovol's mother that said, "How could you do this to another blonde?"

Please note: no actual blondes were harmed in the telling of this joke

How can you all joke like this? I am APPALLED. HOW is this funny!? You ought to be ashamed of yourselves, you amoral pigs.

How can you all joke like this? I am APPALLED. HOW is this funny!? You ought to be ashamed of yourselves, you amoral pigs.

I bet you read 26 pages of good reasons before you came to that startling conclusion....

And what were you actually Googling for that you found us in the first place?

Sweetheart (and I am really hoping your a chick as I didn't bother to look at your profile) but, here on TT we have a standing 24 hour rule of respect for the disgraces and stuff like that. It has been long over 24 hours and the family is now looking for publicity in my opinion. But keep posting. Try to open a good post on a Friday for us will you? :)

EDIT: Buzzkill, your profile says you can't make up your fucking mind on male/female. Carry on. Oh, welcome to TT.

Marvellous - you're so appalled you resurrect a zombie thread with a drive-by posting to say how awful it is. Well done. Bet she never posts again, although I should just say thanks - I'd forgotten most of these and there are some real gems in there.

It will certainly help keep it high up the Google rankings, which is presumably how Little Miss High-horse found it in the first place and is the precise opposite of what she really wants to happen.

Whats the difference between sperm and peas?

Maddy never got used to the taste of peas

Thought I would just chuck one out there. They were pretty prevalent at my school and uni.

I don't find the humor in that. I am not saying all are so bad, but jokes about rape of a child crosses the line.

eurovol (in reply to your PM) - No idea what you are going on about and cannot respond to your PM as you have blocked me (why one would block another user but still seek contact is beyond me) so I can't

Your right, it is pretty wrong, very wrong, but considering the subject matter of this thread I think we kinda crossed that boundary, don't you?

I'm surprised that jokes about a raped young girl are 'ok' on this forum.

You know An and Eefje , 2 of the victims of Marc Dutroux?

There are jokes about them, too. You might google and enjoy.

They were raped, locked up and died of hunger in little dark black holes. 8 years old.

I don't have children, but i don't like it.

I know it is not kosher to speak out against tasteless-joke threads:

Why? The Madeleine McCann joke thread was started by editor bob. At least the offensive comments in these threads are publicized by the topics, no one forced you to click.

I just wonder why you felt the need to thumb your nose further on this thread.