Madeleine McCann jokes

450 posts in this topic

How long does a person have to be missing before it is acceptable to make jokes?

About 48 hours.

Does that apply to other lost souls (God forbid, Emil or Devon), or just poor Madeleine McCann?

The answer my friend is blowing in the hypocritical wind. :rolleyes:

Does that apply to other lost souls (God forbid, Emil or Devon), or just poor Madeleine McCann?

Who's Emil? Have we lost another one?!

"To lose one pissed student, Mr. Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness."

Funny how some idiot (and you are an idiot) comes on this thread and negs only my post. Chicken!

I didn't neg the first one, but I negged the one above because it's whingy whiny cry-baby stuff.

eurovol, this is not about you unless you are a missing person about whom jokes are being made. The same applies to Keydeck.

Dear sarabyrd, Eurovol was banned for 24 hours for making a mild joke on a related thread (his post is since deleted). It was deemed offensive by some, whereby this thread can be seen as equally, if not more, out of bounds. He wanted to make a point that he was not the first. Point made. Let us let it rest.

You have more chance of getting a blow job off of Amanda Knox in the next 25 years than you do of winning the million. Hundreds of thousands of the three of the stations have been printed with just 1 of the fourth out there. The printer I worked for in Germany produced the winning straws game and the Harlequin Polo game many years ago. It was quite interesting to see how these games were devised.

:huh: I think you double-clicked the wrong one Crawlie. :) But I will hold out for a blow job from Amanda at the same time.

I think you are right there. Just checked back and wondered what happened to the Monopoly thread. I guess that is what working 28 days straight does to you...

That is nearly an offensive joke.

oops... but I didn't mention any name did I :ph34r:

That is nearly an offensive joke.

Nah. The Pittsburgh Steelers is an offensive joke