Madeleine McCann jokes

450 posts in this topic

What I personally find funny, is all these people calling for the closure of this thread, but yet they keep posting on it, keeping it alive! :blink:

Well, in fact, that' s good old British sense of humour. So don' t fuss.

That's rich coming from a German. Do not comment on things that you do not understand. Or as Charlotte says in Charlotte's Web "Never consult geese in matters of spelling." Apply as you find.

Madeleine McCann jokes? Madeleine McCann doesn't know any jokes, and if she makes any more noise I'm going to give her another slap.

Well, it' s not the child' s fate which is the subject of these jokes, but the curious behaviour of its parents.

The main issue is not the 'jokes' per sé, despite not even being funny in the slightest, it's that you are brand fucking new and therefore have no credibility at all. So you are simply an obnoxious little fuck making poor taste jokes and that's never good. Add to that the fact that your profile puts you as a 40+ year old German and walking in here with that kind of crap just makes you a pathetic little shit. Poor form, Herve64, poor form.

What makes you the authority on what is and isn't funny?

I would say it's common decency on his part! or are you sitting there choking with mirth.

The truly most depresing part of all this, is that it was started by EB. Did you latch onto that KD? No, thought not.

And yet all somone has to do on this forum is call someone a cunt, fat, wonky tits, whatever, and they get their posting pulled.

Makes me rather ashamed to be even posting here. Double fucking standards.

I would say it's common decency on his part! or are you sitting there choking with mirth.

Whether I am or not is completely beside the point. I'm not the authority on what is or isn't funny either.

Don't get me wrong "Eleanor" I'm no Angel, I just know I don't like this ,I have a kid of my own and every day since he was born I wonder what he's up to , if he's okay,and so on. When he was little he disappeared in Herties ,I turned my back for one minute he was gone,I have never felt so helpless as I did at that moment, I ran around that shop shouting and bawling for him , he finally decided to come out of the Wardrobe he had been hiding in ,relief is not the word, followed by a smack on his arse.I certainly would not want to be in the situation that Maddies parents are in ,whatever people are saying about them , "innocent until proved guilty"

All I'm saying is if you see something thats offensive ,or somebody beating up an old person or whatever the situation you would like to take as an example , you shouldn't sit there laughing , it makes you just as bad , common sense tells me that this drivel is not right or funny!

PS . If thats you in the profile pic? there is no reason at all for you to be lonely!

The truly most depresing part of all this, is that it was started by EB. Did you latch onto that KD? No, thought not.

And yet all somone has to do on this forum is call someone a cunt, fat, wonky tits, whatever, and they get their posting pulled.

Makes me rather ashamed to be even posting here. Double fucking standards.

You can always stop posting if you are so ashamed. Yes, of course I know that Ed Bob started the thread. Anyone ever told you that you're a very silly little boy for a grown man?

There is a lot of sick humour around. I don't see what is wrong with posting a sick joke on a thread designed for sick jokes. Or is there some rule that you have to be a Toytown member for several years before that is acceptable.

KD

I guess it's just me, I don't think it's anything to brag about, what the fuck is remotely funny about the thought of someones child being abducted, murdered and raped? If you were a little more mature, and a little less anonymous, you might agree. As it is, you're just a cunt.

Have you got proof that she was Abducted Raped and Murdered??

If so, you must be the Perp!

Why should this thread be deleted? It keeps Maddie in the public "wonkey" eye!

No I haven't, but the "jokes" allude to that, that was my point.

And yet all somone has to do on this forum is call someone a cunt, fat, wonky tits, whatever, and they get their posting pulled. Double fucking standards.

Not like that's anything new here, Steve.

common sense tells me that this drivel is not right or funny!

And yet common sense doesn't tell you to not click on a topic that is obviously going to offend you?

herve64

why are you even here?