Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

1,310 posts in this topic

The Süddeutsche Zeitung is saying that a ring of paedophiles is behind the kidnapping, a man had been seen taking pictures of various children on the compound. Under these circumstances she would be better off dead. Which I am sure she will be but not before unbearable physical and mental suffering.

according to BBC it could either be that or a professional ring of child-sellers to 'adoptive' parents willing to pay a high price for a child...

How could one keep such a ring a secret? Undercover police could easily break such a ring one would think? Is there any stories out there of people buying a child through such a ring and how much would someone pay for a stolen child?

are you on drugs :ph34r:

Undercover police would need to know about the ring, before they could do their policing.

There are plenty of stories about child abductions and sales.

Oh go on, go on, do show me again where I personaly attacked you, I couldn't stop laughing yesterday. You really made my day.

I believe this was the scathing attack BB was referring to:

you're just being silly.

I certainly hope your mother washed your mouth out with soap for that.

are you on drugs

No

my world sometimes wavers between reality and makebelieve.

That's the most intelligent thing you have written in this topic.

Still...it's leagues above anything you have posted...

ooops... sorry, just trying to bring the conversation down to your level ;)

Is there any stories out there of people buying a child through such a ring and how much would someone pay for a stolen child?

Marc Dutroux alleged it way back. Not read anything of a proven case. A google search might bring something up.

No

I hope you feel better now, that you let that out, I was feeling so left out without some nasty comment written/directed to me personally. :P

Nobody insulted me either, though I'm still waiting for gids to make good on his threat to 'de-curl' me. Just because I'm dying to know what this procedure entails.

Your too nice to insult geogiagirl but there are some twats here that I just can't resist. MaX is so stupid though I doen't even bother responding to him - I mean fancing being called Madaxemuderer whatever he calls himself - what does that tell you.

The Süddeutsche Zeitung is saying that a ring of paedophiles is behind the kidnapping, a man had been seen taking pictures of various children on the compound. Under these circumstances she would be better off dead. Which I am sure she will be but not before unbearable physical and mental suffering.

I said to a mate today that I hope its someone who was desperate for a kid and as such will look after her. Its a sad thing to think I know, but I cant half help but to think that there is never going to be an answer to what has happened

Ben Needham

makes me sad it does :(

Nobody insulted me either, though I'm still waiting for gids to make good on his threat to 'de-curl' me. Just because I'm dying to know what this procedure entails.

Ahh now that would be telling...

Your too nice to insult geogiagirl but there are some twats here that I just can't resist. MaX is so stupid though I doen't even bother responding to him - I mean fancing being called Madaxemuderer whatever he calls himself - what does that tell you.

Boo hooo, that must mean I'm on drugs. Why don't I feel happy?

BattalionBoy, people normally refer to me as MAM if they can't be bothered typing out my full handle MadAxeMurderer. Now regarding not responding to me, you have made a bit of a trademark of ignoring the more intelligent objections to your trash, and repeating yourself ad-nauseum about the NSPCC, and drugs. That is why you have no credibility. If you argued intelligently, people could disgree with you and respect you.

But instead people disagree with you and think you're a twat, or they think you're an intelligent poster with a new handle, trolling away merrily. Which still makes you a twat.

On another note I do find the paedophelia ring credible, and horrible. Why would people bother to break into an apartment to kidnap a young girl, unless she exactly fulfilled the criteria they were looking for.