Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

1,310 posts in this topic

No I wont - drugs a sensitive issue with you keydeck - do you take drugs aswell then?

Well its nice to see the great Keydeck flumoxed, by that witty rejoinder of BattalionBoy. Respect to you BB, Keydeck can hold his own with the best of them, but your cutting wit has rendered him postless. I'm not sure he'll ever recover.

Brilliant that accusing everybody who disagrees with you of being on drugs. Guranteed argument winner. You don't even have to think or be intelligent.

Don't know where you get it from. Wait, wait, Could it be the NSPCC handbook?

No I wont - drugs a sensitive issue with you keydeck - do you take drugs aswell then?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I was hanging my head in shame and had started to pack my bags. MadAx, you're right, he's done for me. I got nothing. The man is truly one of the great wits of our time. Twas an act of the highest stupidity for me to even consider crossing swords with him.

Well I don't agree with you either BB. What are you going to accuse me of?

Having decided not to cross swords with anyone anymore I will take one last stab in the dark and suggest that you are on drugs Wizadora. I'm just helping my new hero out by saving him the trouble of typing it himself.

I think anyone that leaves a three year old and two year old twins alone in a hotel room while they go out to a restaurant is an idiot and I don’t see why I should be attacked for thinking this. I cannot understand that not many people on TT agree with this. What is it on Toytown if you disagree you just get attacked personally.

How do you choose the name space – are you on drugs also?

Who's attacking who?

I think anyone that leaves a three year old and two year old twins alone in a hotel room while they go out to a restaurant is an idiot and I don’t see why I should be attacked for thinking this.

I happen to agree with you. And guess what - I'm not being attacked for it.

That's because no one is attacking you over your viewpoint, it's the way you're choosing to present your argument that is getting people riled.

I wasn’t arguing I was just giving my opinion then I was attacked personally.

If I am attacked personally surely I have the right to defend myself.

yes, I guess I'm more sympathetic than you. they made a bad mistake. at the moment I'm not thinking too much about what mistakes they actually made, and how to punish them, rather I'm thinking about them getting their daughter back safely. right now it's all about Maddy.

Frankly, nobody can make bigger accusations about the parents' behaviour than those parents themselves right now.

Personally I cannot imagine what they must be going through and how much they are blaming themselves.

Yes, you can't live a life in cotton wool and yes there are not child snatchers under every bush and yes, whether to shower or pee or scream at the sky, kids will get left alone for a couple of minutes. Possibly not for 30, but that's a judgment call.

But I guess right now, none of us can make a bigger criticism of those parents than the one that they are giving themselves.

Hope the kiddy comes to no harm - right now that's the important bit. Everything else comes later.

was there not enough of this yesterday. I am with Carm.

There was definitely not enough of this:

post-1082-1178614569.jpg

Most successful parent in the history of mankind. These people are clearly idiots for not trying to emulate Cosbys preeminent parental skills.

I repeat, Bill Cosby is the most successful parent in the history of mankind. Ever.

BattalionBoy, if you feel you're being attacked personally, you should report the offensive posts and let the moderators deal with it, rather than calling people cunts and wankers. The latter is normally not a good conflict resolution strategy. You're coming across very aggressively and people are responding likewise. And you're damaging the credibility of your argument in the process.

But whatever, we all know what happens when you argue on the Internet. Even if you win, you're still not as good a speller as gideon.

I wasn’t arguing I was just giving my opinion then I was attacked personally.

Oh go on, go on, do show me again where I personaly attacked you, I couldn't stop laughing yesterday. You really made my day.

Most successful parent in the history of mankind. These people are clearly idiots for not trying to emulate Cosbys preeminent parental skills.

I repeat, Bill Cosby is the most successful parent in the history of mankind. Ever.

and even then didn't his son die in a drive by shooting or something?

you're still not as good a speller as gideon.

Yes I cast spells quiet well... Because I am really a wizard. If you ask me nicely I will change your hair colour to something more socialy acceptable next time we meet. ;-)

and even then didn't his son die in a drive by shooting or something?

No, no, you're thinking of another Bill Cosby. Theo's great.

Yes I cast spells quiet well... Because I am really a wizard. If you ask me nicely I will change your hair colour to something more socialy acceptable next time we meet.

Change my hair colour? Gideon, are you on drugs?

are you on drugs?

Life is a drug I just can't get enough of...

I also could de-curl you...

No, no, you're thinking of another Bill Cosby. Theo's great.

oh, sorry, my world sometimes wavers between reality and makebelieve. :lol: