Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

1,310 posts in this topic

...onion bhajis...

I have a recipie for them at home. If I cook them does that make me a caring parent?

Absolutely. there is no better sign of good parenting than cooking onion bhajis. And I'm available to test them. If your bhajis pass my test, you are an honary super parent. So start bhajiing

Gee people grow up.

Yes indeed they do, they grow up to lead very successful lives, flourish in the arts and also make fine parents.

Absolutely. there is no better sign of good parenting than cooking onion bhajis. And I'm available to test them. If your bhajis pass my test, you are an honary super parent. So start bhajiing

So that basicly means for the last near on nine years I've been a bad parent! If only had known before how easy parenting was. All the sleepless nights, selfless acts, support encouragement, involvement was for nothing because I didn't do bhajis.

I thought yorkshire pudding would be enough.

Yeah, stinging attack there, especially coming after BB called someone

a cunt and a fucking wanker

in post 98.

So - who is BattalionBoy anyway? Come on - what was the first user name you signed up with? The tone of your posts rings a bell...

I call bullshit!

my money is on BradCat!

You seem to be wrong about everthing including stories from your own country.

Okay I'll find the other links - I am just surprised you being Canadian and all to be the disbeliever.

Yes indeed they do, they grow up to lead very successful lives, flourish in the arts and also make fine parents.

Ha-ha. What about those born by cesarean?

Uhm... reminds me, I need some salad... :unsure:

post-1082-1178554825.jpg

I mean, obviously.

I was out in the garden yesterday while my daughter was asleep inside. It was definitely more than 50 yards away and I was out there for about 30 minutes in total. Sure, I had the monitor with me but I kept wondering if she would work out where the flame thrower was locked up and use it on herself or others... She has that look in her eyes...

To make out these parents to be the worst in the world, especially when relying on incomplete evidence, is wrong. to say they made a very bad judgement call and will regret it for the rest of their lives is a little more appropriate..

let's put a twist on this,

Accidents happen with parents present. One of my cousins 2 year old got run over by one of their trucks in their own garden, both parents were there, they watch their child die. Another story- A man standing out side the car, kids in the car playing, one kid accidently locks the doors (dad has keys in hand) but child puts car in neutral, they are on a slope down by the river- car rolls into river, kids drown. Dad stood there watching. Is that negligence? Is it a bad unfortunate accident?

CARM - these are stories of accidents. Shit happens. but they specifically CHOSE to take that risk - CHOSING to leave them alone is not an accident.

Yes other parents have and nothing has happened. That is a risk you CHOSE to take! Basically, what do they expect? you can NOT POSSIBLY expext to leave your child and have nothing go wrong.

i had a huge fallout with a lady complaining that a beautiful sculpure we had in town (scotland) was "too dangerous" as her grand daughter fell off it!!! It isn't for KIDS TO CLIMB ON !!! ( and they aren't going to say to themselves "ohh, id better not climb on that" they HAVE to be told) just like you DO NOT LEAVE kids alone. Its simple.

Yes, its tragic, yes its sad - but what i think BB is trying to say is we ( I ), CAN NOT exactly feel entirely sympathetic towards this couple who CHOSE to leave their three kids alone.

I was sad to hear of the news - but when i read they LEFT HER ALONE - i said to myself " i should have bloody known"

Yes, its tragic, yes its sad - but what i think BB is trying to say is we ( I ), CAN NOT exactly feel entirely sympathetic towards this couple who CHOSE to leave their three kids alone.

I don't think that was what he was trying to say. If you reread the first post of this thread, he was talking about "baseballbat therapy". BB definitley has baggage.

Take care,

space

Figure of speech space. No baggage problems with me as I don’t make common se-nese stupid decisions. My concern is only for the child which you seem to have no sympathy for whatsoever. How do you choose the name space – are you on drugs also?

I wonder what the overriding factor was for these parents not to take a babysitter?

How do you choose the name space – are you on drugs also?

Is that all you can say to people? Will ya ever go and fuck off with yourself.