Yoga schools and classes in Munich

79 posts in this topic

Namaste all!

i teach several English classes and even host a FREE weekly meditation in Munich! everything is listed here: http://www.meetup.com/lightworkersofmunich

I have been attending Yoga Classes taught by Dizsa/ Frequency Fix. The classes are instructed through english and german. I particularly like the outdoor Yoga in Ostpark.

Namaste all!

i teach several English classes and even host a FREE weekly meditation in Munich! everything is listed here: http://www.meetup.com/lightworkersofmunich

hi all!!
i teach several Yoga classes in and around Munich (also Private and Semi-Private)... i am also a "sound therapist"  and founder of "Frequency Fix" Yoga.     i'm originally from California and i aim for absolute peace and relaxation for Savasana (final relaxation);  but generally... my classes are FUN and can even include quite a bit of laughter!!

hope to see you on the mat...

all of my classes are listed at my meetup group:   http://www.meetup.com/lightworkersofmunich

and i also have a special (non-movement)  "Soundbath / Klangabend"  tomorrow night (Tuesday, July 28th) in the city center)... space is limited so sign up now.   http://www.meetup.com/LightworkersOfMunich/events/223790323/

-diZsa

Topics merged by admin

Hello my names Shelby & I am new to  Munich! I started doing yoga before I moved here but I want to get fit this year & want to start doing it again. Any English speaking studios? Also I want to do Yogalaties as well, if you guys know anywhere that offers that! thank you:) 

Hi Shelby,

I teach an intermediate level Vinyasa Flow class in English every Tuesday evening from 19.30-21h at Hirschbergstr. 3, 80634 (Neuhausen), Yoga Schule Simone Klatt.

Cost is 10 Euros for a trial class and if you decide to join, 56 Euros per month for 4x a month (1x per week). If you are unable to make the class, you can take others at the studio, but I am the only English speaking teacher (but all the teachers are really sweet and speak English and would help you out)!

I am also giving a special class this Sunday from 11-13h. 1 hour dynamic vinyasa and 1 hour restorative.

Come on out if you would like!

There is no class on Feb. 9.

Thanks!

Amie

Hi Amie, 

I would be interested in trying your yoga class next Tuesday. Do I need to bring my yoga mat or there are some available at the studio?

Thanks

Stephanie

HI STephanie...

Sorry it took me so long to answer back...I'm not on TT so much. Come...any Tuesday! No need to bring anything, we've got it all there!

xx

On 7/17/2003, 5:36:24, jeremy said:

Hi All!!
i'm a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Instructor originally from California!!
"Nature Yoga" (english language &/or german/english mixed) taught in our beautiful Englischer Gartens begins again April 11th 2016!!
join IN.. all info here (2x classes a week Mondays and Wednesdays);  i also teach privates/children and a few places around town.
namaste!  -diZsa
http://frequencyfix.com/schedule/

Hi there,

does anyone know of an English, or at least bilingual, yoga class in Munich? One that is cheap. I went to the Sivananda Yoga Centre but found it expensive.

I really need to get healthier.

Jeremy.

Related link: Yoga in Munich

Hi Lovelies...

I've recently started a Wednesday morning beginner Yoga Flow class from 9.15-10.30 at Sahaja Academy (Fraunhoferstr. 13/Glochenbach) for all of you interested in moving in the morning and starting out slow but still solid. This class is great fun and we laugh a lot! Send me an email (amie@sunshinekitchen.de) to register or for more info. I'd like to keep it no more than 10 students per class, so let me know if you'd like to join.

I also teach a medium/advanced level Vinyasa Flow Class from 19.30-21h on Tuesday evenings at Yoga Schule Simone Klatt (Hirschbergstr. 3/Neuhausen) for those that have been doing yoga for some time. (www.yoga-simoneklatt.de)

All classes are taught in English.

Thank you!

Amie

Hello all,

Maha Shanti Yoga is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School and we (Anna Wan and Juergen Hergenroeder) are both Yoga Alliance Registered Experienced Yoga Teachers  (E-RYT 500).

We've been giving regular classes, workshops and international retreats/holidays in Germany, UK, Italy, Greece and Sri Lanka for almost 12 years and are also giving regular classes in a number of companies.  

We teach as an integrated teaching team with 2 teachers for each session so that we can provide maximum support and guidance to our students. In Munich, we offer a number of evening classes and Yoga workshops in English and we are located close to Sendlinger Tor in @peace, Holzstr. 4.  

Mondays - 6 to 7:30pm (Open class)

Tuesdays - 8 to 9:30pm (Beginners class)

Fridays - 6 to 7:30pm (Open class)

For more information, please see www.mahashantiyoga.com or contact us on info@mahashantiyoga.com

Anna and Juergen.jpg

Hi All,

my name is Marcella Fulco, and I am a Yoga teacher and Yoga therapist.

I am offering a series of Yoga classes in English for Health and Wellbeing. They are being offered every Friday at 9:30 am at the Yoga studio @ peace, in Sendlinger Tor (Holzstrasse 4, Munich)

if you are interested, you can book the classes at the following link

https://www.momoyoga.com/yogatherapymunich/

I am also working privately with people with different kind of health issues. You can learn more by visiting my website

http://yogatherapymunich.de

I hope to get to meet some of you soon!

Marcella Fulco

ATTENTION YOGA INSTRUCTORS

Hi:)

I have my own studio and i'm looking for other yoga or barre instructors that would be interested in renting the space to hold there own classes.  A bright, clean, modern space that offers the essentials for yoga and barre.  Located in Schwabing neighborhood, near to Scheidplatz (U2/U3).  Please message me if you're interested!  Thanks and Namaste.

Melissa

hello all and Happy New Year!

i just wanted to let you all know of a new class i launched in 2018 right in Schwabing, Munich near U6/ Universität

it's a Raja Flow class with Sound Therapy (i am a sound therapy Practitioner as well as a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga instructor, originally from California)

the class is in both english and german

WHAT:       Frequency Fit™ Yoga Flow with Sound Therapy
WHERE:    KUNSTRAUM WILD, Amalientraße 41, 80799 München (U6 Universität)
WHEN:     Tuesdays 19:00-20:15 (75 mins)
PRICE:      4 Sessions = €45
"Drop IN" = €15 (student discount €12/class)

Feel free to bring your own Yoga mat or props if desired, but there are Yoga Mats there.

link to the class here:  https://www.meetup.com/LightworkersOfMunich/events/jvhdfpyxcbfc/

fee free to contact me directly if you have any questions:  frequencyft@gmail.com
namaste.

26734241_1684668021580085_8049982349954178763_n.jpg

hi all.. **NEW STUDIO & NEW CLASSES in Schwabing by Münchener Freiheit**

***NEW CLASS - NEW YOGA STUDIO***
YOGA for friends (www.yogaforfriends.de)

Frequency Fit™ Vinyasa Flow (love-filled yoga with Sound Therapy)

a beautiful Yoga Flow class integrating Pure quartz crystal bowls Sound Therapy for opening, clearing, relaxing & expanding. Frequency Fit™ Yoga ...raising Vibrations thru the Senses!

i teach in: Deutsch / English

more about me:
i am originally from California and am the Founder of Frequency Fit™ Yoga (& have been practicing Yoga & Meditation for over 15 years). i am a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Instructor (teaching Raja/Hatha Yoga, YIN Yoga, Kids Yoga and a Yoga & Sound Therapy Practitioner, Reiki & Matrix Energetics (level IV) Practitioner. i have studied numerous forms of sound therapy, aromatherapy, subtle energy healing therapies & am a professional vocalist & voice-over artist. It is my passion to assist others to reconnect & remember their highest potential through yoga, sound, fun & play!

IN joy, Eure diZsa

https://www.facebook.com/events/158016881715096/

Hi all!

I've just opened the doors to a brand new studio in Schwabing. I offer vinyasa yoga, kids yoga and ballet barre classes, in english.  The space is rentable, so if you're also looking for a place to teach then please reach out.  Here's the description and link to The Munich Collective.  Thank you!  

Welcome to the Munich Collective!  A place that offers space for dreams to happen.  A place where people come together to inspire, learn, teach and grow.  A room with potential!

Need a space to hold your workshops, classes and/or seminars or just have an idea for a class or workshop?  Then you’ve come to the right place.  At the Collective we offer space at an affordable rate and we also offer the community that you might be searching for.  

Our mission is to offer a space to people that possess a skill, craft, trade or knowledge that they would like to share with others but need a space.  A space that offers basic amenities to hold a class, seminar, or yoga based practice.  A rentable space with a common goal amongst the participants.  The common goal being to build each other up while the individual also gains a larger audience.  A place that will offer weekly and monthly events and classes.  A place that welcomes all. 

Logo_Munich_Collective_RGB.png

On 7/17/2003, 6:06:24, Guest said:

Hi there,

does anyone know of an English, or at least bilingual, yoga class in Munich? One that is cheap. I went to the Sivananda Yoga Centre but found it expensive.

I really need to get healthier.

Jeremy.

Related link: Yoga in Munich