Yoga schools and classes in Munich

79 posts in this topic

Hello. If you would like private tuition in English I am offering for adults and children

Yoga at Yours

I am a recently qualified English Yoga teacher happy to come to your home or business to create tailored Yoga and Pilates routines around your time and location commitments. Workouts for everyone of all abilities and animal magic moves for kids. Stretch, tone and de-stress. First lesson free and then prices as flexible as you. Contact rosy.walsh@me.com

YOGA WORKSHOP FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS

Saturday, 16th October

10:00 - 12:30

@peace, Holzstr. 4 (near Sendlinger Tor U-bahn)

If you have been interested in yoga but either you have never done yoga before or are a little concerned that you will not be able to cope with an ongoing regular class, this Yoga Workshop for Absolute Beginners will provide you with the ideal preparation and confidence for beginning a regular practice of yoga.

In this workshop for beginners,you will be guided into some of the basic principles and practices of yoga postures (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama) and deep relaxation. You will be shown step by step and with hands on assistance and demonstrations how to modify postures so that regardless of physical condition and experience you are able to gain the most from your practice.

This workshop will be limited to a maximum number of 6 participants and taught by Anna Wan and Jürgen Hergenröder. Anna and Jürgen are both Registered Yoga Teachers with the Yoga Alliance (RYT500). They are certified Hatha Yoga teachers and have also undertaken training in Yoga Therapy. Working together in their classes as a yoga teaching team, they have more than 6 years teaching and workshop experience in Yoga and fitness studios in Munich and London.

Price: €30

Registration and payment by Saturday 9th October. Minimum of 4 participants required for the workshop to take place.

4 WEEK YOGA COURSE FOR BEGINNERS

Saturday 16:00 - 17:30

23 & 30 Oct, 6 & 13 Nov.

@peace, Holzstr. 4

A four week Yoga Course for Beginners. The course will be run in small groups with a maximum of 6 participants and is offered to those who want to deepen their practice of yoga before joining a regular open group class.

The Yoga Course for Beginners can be taken as a follow up to the Yoga Workshop for Absolute Beginners (See original posting for more information) or independently.

Price: 60 Euros (50 Euros if taken with the Yoga Workshop for Absolute Beginners)

For more information or registration, please contact: Anna & Juergen

YOGA GROUP CLASSES

Mondays: 18:00 - 19:30

Fridays: 19:30 - 21:00

@peace, Holzstr. 4, Munich

Open group Hatha yoga classes for mixed level participants. Classes are team taught by Anna Wan and Jürgen Hergenröder who are both Registered Yoga Teachers with the Yoga Alliance (RYT500). They are certified Hatha Yoga teachers and have also undertaken training in Yoga Therapy. Working together in their classes as a yoga teaching team, they have more than 6 years teaching and workshop experience in Yoga and fitness studios in Munich and London.

Private lessons can also be arranged upon request.

*Single trial class - 8 Euros

*Drop-in session - 16 Euros (12 Euros concessions)

*Trial course - 3 sessions for 36 Euro (27 concessions)

*10er Card - 135 Euros / 90 Euros concessions

Email: info@jyotiryoga.net

Web: www.jyotiryoga.net

Tel: 01774428503 (English) / 01754020176 (Deutsch)

Heated Vinyasa Flow classes in English, for intermediate and advanced students, Tuesday's 17.15-16.30 at JAYA, Westermuhlstr. 28, RGB. Taught by Amie, an American and Yoga Alliance ashtanga trained teacher.

www.jaya-yoga.de

Come get sweaty, toned and have fun!! Classes are with music and laughter :).

Namaste!

YOGA FOR BEGINNERS - New Additional Dates for November and December

YOGA WORKSHOP FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS

Saturday 13th November

10:30 – 13:00

4 WEEK YOGA COURSE FOR BEGINNERS

Saturday 17:00 - 18:30

20 & 27 Nov, 4 & 11 Dec.

Cost:

€30 Yoga Workshop for Absolute Beginners

€60 4 Week Yoga Course for Beginners

€80 Workshop & 4 Week Beginners Course

Venue:

@peace, Holzstr. 4 (near Sendlinger Tor U-bahn)

Both the Workshop and the Beginners course is limited to a maximum number of 6 participants. They are taught by Anna Wan and Jürgen Hergenröder who are both Registered Yoga Teachers with the Yoga Alliance (RYT500). They are certified Hatha Yoga teachers and have also undertaken training in Yoga Therapy. Working together in their classes as a yoga teaching team, they have more than 6 years teaching and workshop experience in Yoga and fitness studios in Munich and London.

Registration and payment by 8th November.

Email: info@jyotiryoga.net

Web: www.jyotiryoga.net

Tel: 0177 428 503 (English)/0175 4020 176 (German)

Bikram Yoga Schwabing on Hohenzollernstrasse 10 offers bilingual Hot Yoga classes.

Introductory offer: 20 euros for 7 days.

Go try it, I can recommend it!

I live right by there and have passed by several times. My only concern is that the studio is carpeted. I've never seen that before and was a little worried (sanitary purposes) What was your impression of that? Also, are classes in English? Or if in German, easy for a non-speaker to follow along? Thanks for the recommendation, I think I'll check it out

Hey. Would anyone with a regular practice be interested in practicing together? I used to be very dedicated but have slipped for a number of reasons. It would be great to have a couple of people commit to a time every week and we could just practice in each other's houses and enjoy the energy/inspiration. Personally, I was trained in Sivananda, went through an Ashtanga period, and now consider my sequence of choice "Ashtanga-inspired." But we could do whatever. :)

Hallo to all.. I am teaching power/iyengar yoga and personal training as well -- since it is summer, I am 2-3x a week at the olympiahalle park, if anyone of u are interested - just PM me.

Change of venue for tomorrow Free Yoga class -- Olympiahalle Park (instead of Englisch garten) at 10 am. Meeting place at Goethe Institute platz Tram 20/21 at 09:45am -- hope to see some of you.

hello! i am looking for a great yoga practice near or in haidhausen. i'd like to find a studio that has a variety of classes. i do not have a particular preference of yoga style and am open to learning! does anybody have experience with places in/around haidhausen. i live just off einsteinstr. and would prefer to walk/bike to classes. also, english instruction would be a bonus!

=) thank you!

s.

I tried quite a few yoga classes around town and my favorite teachers are anna and jeurgen . They teach english hatha classes on friday night at 19:30 near fraunhoferstr/ sendlinger tor (holzstr 4)and I think mondays- check the website www.jyotiryoga.net. Also workshops occasionally on saturdays that are english and some other time options for german classes. They train in india every year so the quality is the best-plus really nice people :) Price-wise, its the most affordable you'll find in town too...since yoga is always quite expensive, but 10 classes for 130€ i think...

Hi everyone,

Fresh new yoga teacher here from the Sivananda centers.

Since the classes at the Sivananda center are mainly in German I would be more than happy to give private individual or small group classes in English to anyone on a donation basis in my free time (I have a full-time job currently).

Just IM me if interested.

Have a great weekend!

From September 2013

Iyengar® Yoga Classes in English

Every Wednesday at 2:00 pm (90 min)

Where: Studio iYoga - Waltherstraße 23

(Back building – 2nd floor, beautiful, spacious studio)

U3 and U6, Bus 58 Goetheplatz

1st lesson: September 11th, 2:00 pm

Cost: 222 € including admin. charge (14 lessons)

Teacher:

Lorena Simonetto

Certified Iyengar® Yoga Teacher (Intro 2), training in Munich, Italy and Pune (India)

For additional information please call or e-mail:

✆ 01570 3345827 ✉ lorena_yoga@yahoo.com

From September 2013

Iyengar® Yoga Classes in English

Every Wednesday at 2:00 pm (90 min)

Where: Studio iYoga - Waltherstraße 23

(Back building – 2nd floor, beautiful, spacious studio)

U3 and U6, Bus 58 Goetheplatz

1st lesson: September 11th, 2:00 pm

Cost: 222 € including admin. charge (14 lessons)

Teacher:

Lorena Simonetto

Certified Iyengar® Yoga Teacher (Intro 2), training in Munich, Italy and Pune (India)

For additional information please call or e-mail:

✆ 01570 3345827 ✉ lorena_yoga@yahoo.com

Hi everyone!

Are you looking to start yoga or get back to a yoga practice? Or do you want to escape the urban jungle for an hour and just relax?!

I will be starting an english-speaking yoga class on the 5th June (Thursday) 19h30-20h30 at PHYSICAL Physiotherapy near Sendlinger Tor in the centre of Munich.

Prices : Drop in Adult 12€ / Student: 9€ / 5-classes: 50 € (only 10€ per class!)

Trained in India in traditionnal yoga, yoga therapy and pre/post natal yoga, I teach a relaxing Hatha-style yoga, increasing awareness on the body and breathing. As a yoga therapist, I am also trying to raise awareness on the benefits of the postures on the body (and there are many !).

Do not worry if you have no previous experience, or if you think you're not fit/ flexible enough! Just come and try, yoga is for everyone!

Did you know that Yoga can also be used as a therapy? With tailored exercises, breathing techniques, meditation, you can learn to heal your body in a natural way. Yoga can help with many conditions most people are facing today : back pain, stress, hypertension, overweight and more...

Private sessions, yoga therapy and pre-post natal available on request.

If you are interested, let me know and I will send you all the details :

samsara-yoga@outlook.com or by phone Valerie 0151 51021169

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Valerie

Yoga in your house!

with fully certified yoga teacher of 4 years of international teaching experience (New Zealand, Thailand, Slovakia, Germany)

Personalized yoga session tailored to your own needs in the comfort and safety of your home.

De-stress, relax, improve your health and reconnect with your body through practice of breathing, asanas and relaxation.

<> book your session with Flora 01746550950 (75Min/32Eur)

<> suitable for any age, previous experiences are not essential

New 7 Week English Speaking YOGA Class in Munich!

begins 24 February 2015

http://www.meetup.com/LightworkersOfMunich/events/220405701/

hi all!

i am originally from California, am a sound therapist and Yoga Instructor.

i teach a few classes around Munich, and am launching a 7 week course (take one or all!) beginning 24.February 2015

please see above link for all details.

namaste. -diZsa