Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Silla - Korean barbeque resturant in Frankfurt

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what is the Brand of the Beer that is selling at Silla Korean Barbeque Resturant?

I was there for a dinner during my holiday in Frankfurt and loved the beer but did not take down the brand of the beer and wonder where I can buy this beer.

This restaurant is located at Kennedy Allee 61 with Hotel Weidenhof. Thank you

Dunno. But... Do you remember if it was a German or a Korean beer? The big three Korean beers are OB, Hite and Cass, and, they pretty much all taste the same.

It was probably a German beer though. Koreans are a very nationalistic/chauvinistic people, but even they will (very occasionally and very grudgingly) admit that their beer isn't actually all that good.

It is definately German Beer and the brand is shown outside the doorstep to the resturant...the beer have very nice after taste...

sorry I can't help you with your inquiry, but I was wondering if the restaurant was any good. Are you familiar with korean food in general and would you say it was a good representation of the cuisine? I don't always want to cook myself if I am to have delicious korean meals.

Thank you UrbanAngel for the information. I will make a long distance call to the resturant.

The food is really good Clementine. You should go try it and if any chance let me know what you think of the beer because till today, I cannot forget the taste of it...very different.

Maybe, I will have to wait till next year to visit Frankfurt again...