Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Furnished apartment rental and telephone lines

8 posts in this topic

im might be moving to frankfurt soon and was wondering..do furnished apartments usually have telephone lines ? if not ..what do i do to get internet connectivity in the flat? does anyone know ? thank you...

It depends on the apartment some have telephone lines already and some don't. There are lots of different internet/phone connection options I'll try a search tomorrow to see what comes up am too tired now :P

PM here is unfortuntatly wrong, most furnished appartments will come with the wireing in, but its up to you to have it connected (it really helps if you know the old number, the land lord agent should know), I dont know of any pure furnished places that will include your phone bill in the rent.

A managed apartment is totally different, you will get every thing in the apartment but they will charge you a premium on the phone calls and on the internet...these are really sort of long term apartment hotels

jesus I am starting to sound like BadDogie!!! ahhhh

thanks a lot for the info... im ok paying for my phone bill coz i dont assume it'll be much..the most imp thing for me is to have internet connection which would impossible if the flat does not have a land line even wireless connetion needs a land line...thanx a lot :D

i have been reading a zillion reviews on different intrenet companies n suddnely i cant make up my mind...can someone reccommend a cheap and reliable company that i can contact once i get here...i'd want to install dsl...n not wait mnths till it starts working..nor do i want to pay too much...any reccomendations??

thanks in advance :)

The search function is your friend (upper right corner of your screen).