Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

n-TV reporter on indecency charges

8 posts in this topic

post-356-1176988481.jpg
Bild Zeitung

Die Zuschauer kennen ihn als seriösen Wirtschaftsanalysten aus dem Fernsehen, doch privat ließ der „n-tv“-Moderator („Telebörse“) nicht nur die DAX-Kurve ansteigen ...

Nach Feierabend lief Börsen-Experte Marcel Mußler (41) als Exhibitionist durch Frankfurt/Main, belästigte mindestens drei Frauen. Ab morgen steht er deshalb vor Gericht.

Die bizarren Fälle:

Abends traf er an einer Bushaltestelle eine Frau. Er öffnete Mantel und Hose, trug um den Hals ein Schild mit der Aufschrift „Schwanz ab!“

Laut Anklage fragte er: „Wollen Sie mir den Schwanz abschneiden?“

Als die Frau schlagfertig antwortete: „Nur gegen 1000 Euro und Ihre Einverständniserklärung“, fuhr der Exhibitionist mit dem Auto davon.

Wenig später tauchte der halbnackte Moderator auf dem Straßenstrich auf, immer noch mit dem Schild. Der Täter: „Ich dachte, die Leute dort hätten kein Problem damit.“ Am Südbahnhof entblößte er sich noch einmal, onanierte vor einem Mädchen (16). Dabei fragte er: „Willst du auch mal?“

Translation:

Viewers know him from TV as a straightlaced business reporter, but in his private time n-tv's "Telebörse" presenter doesn't just let the DAX curve shoot up...

After knocking off time, markets expert Marcel Mußler (44) went on his exhibitionist way through Frankfurt am Main, harrassing at least three women on his path. Tomorrow sees the start of his court case in this matter.

The strange tale:

During the course of the evening, he met a woman at a bus stop, opened his coat and trousers and wore a sign around his neck with the words "Cock off!" on it. According to court documents he asked "Would you like to cut my cock off?"

As the woman cunningly replied "Yes, for 1000€ and an OK in writing", he drove off.

A little later the halfdressed presenter got his bits out in Frankfurt's red light district once again wearing the same sign. The accused said "I didn't think anyone would mind there."

Then at Südbahnhof, he exposed himself again and started to masturbate in front of a 16 year old girl, asking her "Would you like to too?"

Herr Mußler stated in a Bild interview that he was "stressed" and promised to keep his tastes at home next time.

I know this guy personally...He used to be a floor broker in the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. This is too funny, I need to talk to the other guys who know him. Too much crack (and losing your shirt to trading) can make you whack! Hahaha!

I know this guy personally...He used to be a floor broker in the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. This is too funny, I need to talk to the other guys who know him. Too much crack (and losing your shirt to trading) can make you whack! Hahaha!

Hehe, yeah, the story sounds like he must've been thoroughly coked up. I bet it wasnt his first time ^_^

Perhaps it is a new craze, this cutting off your penis thing.

Certainly appears to have spread to London: The Sun: "Docs fight to save man's willy"

Last night cops were trying to establish the Pole’s background. He had left no identification in the clothing he discarded. A source said: “We believe he’s Polish and 35. We don’t know if he has a history of mental illness, but he’s clearly not a well boy.

Lots of mentally ill people in the world , don't see what is so funny about self-harm myself but I'm clearly in the minority.