Tennis partners sought and found (2012)

202 posts in this topic

I consider myself an intermediate level player and looking forward to playing 2-3 times a week. I did play last summer at the Olmpiapark tennis courts.

Interested folks please message and we can plan something.

hello, fancy a game of tennis? How do I get in touch? this is my first posting on TT? I live in the south but can travel...

Hi All,

Even I am a beginner intermediate player and would like to continue playing here in Munich on a regular basis till the time I am here.

Please let me know if anyone interested.

Cheers Ash

I am up for tennis. I am beginner to intermediate and just eager to get out, hit the ball and get better. PM for my digits. :)

I live in Garching and would love to play tennis again. I am intermediate level player. Anywere in the U6 line that is looking to play once a week?

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=64401&view=findpost&p=2086415

I am in Nymphenburg and available 1-2x per week. PM me.

Hi everybody!

my name´s David, also new in Munich

I live close to Hautbaunfhof and my level is intermediate

I could play 2/3 times per week.

My email is davidmencepeda@hotmail.com

cheers!

David

hey oli id be up for a knock around on sunday?? as it seems saturday is a wash out and storms... im an average player whe i get back into stride, but i always give a good game if i dont win... even:)

lets know

steve/ neuhausen

hi there,

I am beginner and have the coming weekend free for playing tennis. anyone up for it then please PM.

Hi all, Would like to ask if anyone can send me links or details of a good tennis instructor. I'm just starting out so am in no means about to join a group and embaress myself! Someone not expensive also would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hi Yvonne,

Here's a link for Olympiapark Tennis courts. You can find under Reservations tab a contact for lessons. I am uncertain on charges however, I am also interested in taking lessons, so perhaps it may be better if 2 of take & play with lessons together? PM if you get any info and are serious in pursuing further. I am eager and ready to start...Lane

Hi Lane,

I called Olympia park today. A very rude woman told me to call on a Monday to find out availability for lessons during the week. It's 14 euros an hour and teaching 2 people is fine. She didn't give me the chane to ask if the teacher can teach in English before putting the phone down on me! So rude...

Hi Yvonne,

Typical German customer service. Gosh if I could speak this language in get into sales, I could make a small fortune in this country <_<

Well the price sounds reasonable, I mean a couple basic lessons and I think we could rally ok.

How bout we call Monday and if we're lucky maybe someone else answers the phone, or she's off her periode :rolleyes: and of course we'll confirm if she teaches in English as well.

Cheers,

Lane

Hi Yvonne and lane,

my name is Vivien and I am kinda of new here in Munich. I would love to know if you guys have started this lesson. How is it? Is it in English? Would you please let me know if there is any lesson next week, I would love to go. Thank you.

Vivien

Hi!

Does anyone know if in Munich I can find indoor tennis court? Looking at the wether, this seems to be the only solution for play a bit...

Marco

I am also a tennis player looking for regular players at the evening (from 17:00) during the week (not weekends). I am beginner/medium player, and I live in North Munich (Hallbergmoos, Haimhausen, Dachau area)

My email is molbalga@yahoo.com