Tennis partners sought and found (2012)

202 posts in this topic

Hi, I started playing tennis last summer. I am now taking lessons once a week but I'd like to play more to improve my level. I'd say my level is beginner-intermediate. Please let me know if anybody is interested!

any regular tennis meetings organized by any TT members? I would like to play at least once a wekk. Pls let me know.

I think there's a group - not TT - that plays on Saturdays at at at...Scheidplatz, that's the name. I don't have a link or anything. I think it's organized by the German-English Association, but I'm not sure.

Hi everyone.

I've recently moved to Munich and am well up for playing some tennis. I used to play fairly good club level tennis back in the UK, but haven't played for at least 6 months. I'm looking for a hitting partner - or partners to form 2 doubles. So if anyone is up for a knock, drop me a PM.

I've looked at joining clubs but they all look terribly expensive from what I've seen. Anybody have any recommendations for places to join and for courts where you can just turn up and play??

Many thanks. Matt.

I'm also up for a game or two per week. There's a good outdoor court in the olympiapark (north side of GBR) though I suspect it will be a few more weeks before it opens (it's about 10-15 eur/hr). For now I play about once a week indoors at the tennisplatz in starnberg (25 eur/hr). I hear there's an indoor platz in bogenhausen though not sure about cost and how busy it is.

Let me know if you're interested to play

I'm also up for a game or two per week. There's a good outdoor court in the olympiapark (north side of GBR) though I suspect it will be a few more weeks before it opens (it's about 10-15 eur/hr). For now I play about once a week indoors at the tennisplatz in starnberg (25 eur/hr). I hear there's an indoor platz in bogenhausen though not sure about cost and how busy it is.

Let me know if you're interested to play

PM sent. Looking forward to a knock :D

Hi,

If anyone else is interested then I am happy to compile a bit of a list and circulate.

I'm sort of medium standard and would like to play singles (more runninng around to get fit that way) at least twice a week.

thanks oliver

I'm totally new in Munich and looking for a tennis partner to play with. I'm amateur in playing teniss, and one more, could u tell me about tennis club around Heidhausen the place which I live.

Lili

Topics merged by admin

I haven't played for a while, but would be interested in playing doubles. I'm a basic to moderate level. Does anyone meet regularly or interested in forming a doubles group?

Hey Oliver,

Where's that list? There seems to be interest. I am in the Hallbergmoos area, but "have car will drive" (but probably not to Herrsching though). Are there any regular tennis meet-ups yet?

Jason

Anybody up for a knock this weekend? Oli??

Supposedly the weather will be better...

Cheers. Matt.

Hey,

I would like to play singles. I have just register myself in a tennis club in schwabing.

So, if any one interested, just let me know!

Best regards,

Carlos.