Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

O2 phone subscription cancelled while abroad

9 posts in this topic

Two weeks ago I moved from Germany to DK, and now my O2 subscription was blocked somehow (which I was still planning to use for a while since people has no way to contact me around here). Anyone had similar experiences with that?

if you don't pay your bill within two weeks you will get cut off. Wee man mentioned that a while back anyway. might that have something to do with that?

consider it a blessing. O2 has outrageous international roaming charges. you are better off getting a local pay-as you go SIM card anyway.

Thats obviously not the case, I still have an active bank account (with money in!) on germany, and the bill goes there automatically.

ah that means you trust o2 to be able to do simple tasks that should be an everyday part of running their business. not accusing you of anything though.

just call O2, they may need to unblock international roaming, have you roamed with that SIM before?

The same thing happened to MysteryMan (see here: Meanings of automated cell phone messages, they did it because his wife's bill got over €250. It is probably a measure to prevent abuse. I think if you call them, tell them that it is indeed you who is using it, and you do not mind getting and paying a bill in triple numbers, they should unblock it again.