Climbing at the Thalkirchen center

96 posts in this topic

Knock knock

Is there someone here? :0

I would like to go climbing, inside during week, outside during end of the week

Fred

hey Fred. do u know rock climbing or bouldering? I boulder and am looking for buddies to go with so If you're down let me know!

moni

Hey Everyone my name is Mateo! Im looking to get back into bouldering and staying with it! Since my baseball season is going on now its tough to get out and climb!But I promised myself that id start up again! so here i am! if there is anyone who ever wants to climb if its in a group or just partnering please let me know! Preferably a partner but in the end it doesnt matter, just wanna climb!! Holla attcha boy!

Just got into bouldering before I moved to Munich. Thinking of going to http://www.boulderwelt-muenchen.de/home.html as it seems the cheapest and the walls look good. Right now I am very free, so anytime is ok with me

Hi all -- If this is still happening.. I just want to say I met up with a (German) friend of a friend and we went to Boulderwelt last week. It was awesome. :)

Let me know if you guys want to plan a day to meet up. I'm very much a beginner but have early onset addiction. :D Did a little bit of indoor bouldering back in Seattle but definitely want to keep it a habit here in Munich.

- Pauline

Hola!

who wants to climb tomorrow Sunday in Thalkirchen? At 17 h?

I climb (and belay) since many years.

Cheers! Eduardo

Anybody still here???

Would love if anybody was available to partner up for some indoor climbing at Thalkirchen. I can belay, lead and toprope, up to 6+/6- but am always happy to test my limits.

I'm an 18 year old male from Venezuela, weighing around 65 kg. I've just started climbing recently but love it and am ready for anything!

Hi All,

Is this group still active? If so, I would love to join you!