Tuesday and Thursday Touch Rugby in Munich

550 posts in this topic

Have you still got the programme Alix? B)

Lazy Lawyer & The money Launderer-I still cant write but a squiggle on a bit of paper is good enough!

Sorry I didn't make it tonight. I was stuck at work. I won't be able to come on Thursday also as I will have to travel to Paris tomorrorw. Hopefully I will be able to play on Sunday. See you then.

Have you still got the programme?

Aye, I'll bring it down on a day when you're going to be there and it's not raining cos I don't want to get the pages with the photos of Scully wet and stuck together.

Thanks for turning up everybody even though the weather in the end was too crap to train in. I really dont see the need for us all to catch colds and worse slip and rip muscles and tendons and god knows what. The team building exercise was a success though! Hope to see you all Thursday!

bring a ball!

on a side note, somrething has come up which may mean I can't come to touch for the next week. I'm not 100% sure. But that will mean I need to get the kitbag - including bibs etc to someone for Sunday. You schwabing bunnies are the prime targets.

thanks

@ gids...i could take the kitbag as i just live up the road, but i won´t be at touch on sunday though...i´ll bring a ball tomorrow even if it is NOT a Touch Rugby one...maybe Ani or Betty could take the kitbag on sunday ...i´ll ask them if that´s ok...

see you all tomorrow in thunder, lightning and rain??

Your Rugby ball is at mine! Will bring it around later.

I can bring a couple of balls as well if you need Gids. Just let me know.

I'll be there on Sunday so can take the kitbag from Gids, but will need someone else to take it home either then or Tuesday as will not be there following Sunday.

Can a Thursday toucher take the cones off me for this Sunday only? Due to the Eurovision Song Contest the night before (yeah I know, I know), I fear I might be late on Sunday. :ph34r:

Thanks.

Let me know if you want me to bring anything from work ie cones etc on Sunday. Am off to Vienna with our school golf team today but can pop in to work on Saturday if you need anything. Sorry I didn't come down on Tuesday. After spending all day outside in the pouring rain I just couldn't face another hour of it!

OK I wont be there tonight, I have some work which takes priority at the moment, I think it's best that fatrascal takes it, as it's not the lightest of things and he's a strong lad. I will drop it off tommorrow. Is that ok?

Kathrina. Eurovision song contest. *sigh*.

Can a Thursday toucher take the cones off me for this Sunday only? Due to the Eurovision Song Contest the night before (yeah I know, I know), I fear I might be late on Sunday.

Thanks.

I have a ball for tonight and can also take the cones for Sunday...see you all later!

@Katrina:, I hope you are going to get dressed up properly for the special occasion?!

Have got a hot tip on where to get a 1960s flight attendant uniform - it will be "Coffee, tea or me?"-tastic.

The other place I'll try is Alexa's.

See you later! Tonight looks like good weather, but there might be storms on Sunday. :(

I currently have the cones/bibs/ball that we use for Sundays, but I will not be there next Sunday or this Thurday.

Therefore, someone needs to take the bag from me, either at training tomorrow night or at another place (pref Schwabing) and time (before 6pm on Wednesday)

The bag is kind of heavy and a bit big & awkward so someone near the English Garden or with a car or with a very big basket on their bike would be best to pick it up.

Cheers,

Phil.

;) easily - I probably would not even notice the difference...unfortunately I won't be there on tuesday...