Tuesday and Thursday Touch Rugby in Munich

550 posts in this topic

Gids not your fault at all re info. You were always upfront about the two day scenario and I know that you campaigned for change. I was really only talking about the messages coming directly out of Berlin to me and not about anything you may have known or said.

It's all done now but I reckon we could have drunk that restaurant out of Helles too if we had all been on it - I know Lassie tried!

I know that you campaigned for change.

believe me I'm a pain in the arse when it comes to campaigning and talking about the munich point of view! ask rob... ;-)

It's all done now but I reckon we could have drunk that restaurant out of Helles too if we had all been on it - I know Lassie tried!

Indeed, and I'm still feeling it (and the knee to the head I got). Tried to have a glass of white with lunch and couldn't face it. A sad sad day - Spaghetti Vongole isn't the same without it :(

believe me I'm a pain in the arse when it comes to campaigning and talking about the munich point of view! ask rob... ;-)

and as Rob and a lot of the others from the other teams and the Touch Deutschalnd board are here on TT i am sure they read most of it first hand ;) ...

Is Tuesday/Thursday training on this week or have we officially stopped?

If the latter then it probably needs taking off the events listings.

If the former then who's there tonight?

Am watching the Scotland match tonight.

IW did you find out any more about the indoor pitches and would it be remotely feasible for us? My understanding was that Tues/Thurs would switch to play rather than training sessions due to light, but it would be great to have a confirmation from someone that knows.

Tuesday/Thursday sessions are finished for the year. We are hoping to organise a weekly (possibly wednesday) indoor fitness session for the winter months. Watch this space.

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone's already organising touch for summer this year in Munich? If so, I'm keen.

If not, maybe I should create a fresh forum for this year to pull it together? Thoughts? I'm not pro or anything but happy to organise to kick it off.

It's a while off though, anyone meeting up for indoor somethings?

Heidi (kiwi) :)

Hi Heidi

Tuesday and Thursday sessions will start once the days get a bit longer. At the moment we are playing social touch on Sundays and turbo touch on Wednesdays.

You can find all of the information here: touch muenchen forum

Let me know if you have any questions

cheers

susi

PS - 2013 touch season kicked off today with tournaments in Barcelona and Manchester. We could not send a team to either (touch muenchen is hibernating), but the European touch calendar is looking pretty full already :)