Tuesday and Thursday Touch Rugby in Munich

550 posts in this topic

I've just saent this mail out...

I've hidden the name of the Trainer to protect the innocent.

now that the clocks have changed we can start to look forward to

getting together three times a week. Xxxxx, who will be leading up the

training sessions has decided that as the daylight is still weak at

7:15 we will be starting touch sessions on Tuesday and Thursday as

from the 18th April, that's in two weeks after Easter.

Time will be 6:30 pm at the usual place.

For those new to Touch in München, the Tuesdays and Thursdays

concentrate on fitness, tactics, skills and set plays.

We eill of course still there on Sundays.

It would be good if would could start to roll-call on the main Munich/sports thread in order to remind some people and encourage others to get started.

great. this is just about the time I am back from my holidays. Looking forward to our evening sessions!!! (even though I know the trainer ;) )

:o

I think T-Rex is spending the first session running round the park wearing the orange knickers from the lost property bin.

Oh, and Gids - 3-odd years you on you still can't spell my name properly so don't worry about censoring it. BTW, if anybody needs Gideon's post translated with correct spelling and grammar please PM T-Rex.

I think T-Rex is spending the first session running round the park wearing the orange knickers from the lost property bin.

well...if this helps increase the turnup I am happy to support touch this way...I think everybody should do what he/she is best at, and touch is clearly not my strength as I had to discover yesterday ;)

Alas I will not be able to make it for the first session next tuesday. Can one of the old heads volunteer to step-up or shall we postpone until the thursday.

The dates are all wrong!

18th is a Wednesday, and certainly not next week. Next tuesday is the 10th. Are we starting then or on the 17th?

signed

confused of milan.

Gideon should really give up trying to manipulate words and numbers and just stick to his finger paints, eh? I suggested we start on tuesday the 10th (which would be postponed until the 12th if no-one steps up to carry the can).

I might be able to but only on the 11th.

Sorry about the dates chaps, had a week of reading the calender wrong...

will mail everybody again as I completely fucked that up.

So I'd like to come out and play tomorrow, if there's a game. Since I'm new, I'm not on a mailing list. Hopefully, it'll be posted here...

I might be able to but only on the 11th.

so, you are training on Wednesday then...?!?!? :huh:

Beg Tets will be there on Thursday, the 12th. Gids should be there on the 10th, oder?!?

what was the turnout last night then?

A bunch of us were at the scissor sisters so we all apologise but we'll mostly be there on thursday night.

7 in total. Including a new lady, who played really well for a first timer and Don, yet another one of your great unwashed Scottish ;-) . And we also had an enquiry from another interested party, she'll be down for a session on Thursday or Sunday. Which to be honest was a good turn out for the first week.

Light started going around about 8:05 pm. We did two grid exercises, and then played four on three.

Nicely Gids. Will be there on thursday. I understand everyone has work commitments but please try and be punctual 'cos the light still fades pretty quickly. Plus its a pain in the arse for the coach to keep the session flowing if peeps keep turning up in dribs and drabs.

If you are planning to just be fashionably late then I predict copious amounts of press-ups will be in vogue this season.

If you are planning to just be fashionably late then I predict copious amounts of press-ups will be in vogue this season.

:lol: ha ha ha good one. No, seriously, brilliant. You crack me up. <_<

New lass did all right. Just her name Tenley is a problem as gets shortened to Ten. Will be down Thursday and Kat should be there. Nomis is playing Badminton though! :rolleyes: Hopefully a few more can make it-even if it meand coming 15 minutes or so late. Main thing is we have enough people down at 6.30 to start doing something.

If anyone has a watch with stopwatch function can they bring it tonight please.

Thanking you