Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Contact info for Frankfurt U-Bahn management

33 posts in this topic

@italoinglesina

Sorry to hear about the accident and I think you are correct to claim compensation in the circumstances. I think some people were pointing out that there are difficulties associated with this but it is still the right thing to do. Just ignore the other whiners they are just trying to bait you so ignore them, everyone else does...

This is gentle compared to a court proceeding (or a lab seminar which I am about to go to).

but it is still the right thing to do

How do you know this? Would it still be the "right thing" if it were a drunk Oktoberfest goer or a bum?

I think the warnings are about the chances of throwing good money after bad...

There is some saying that in court you dont necessarily get justice - rather you get a judgement...

How do you know this? Would it still be the "right thing" if it were a drunk Oktoberfest goer or a bum?

I think it doesnt mater who was involved in the accident. We pay alot of taxes to the state in this country and with that tax it's their responsibility to make our public areas clean and safe, no?!

Yes, well...I know what to expect if I post things on public forums:)) Amidst the useless and 'baiting' remarks however, one usually can find a bit of useful/positive advice/feedback.

Well sir I do not discriminate on the grounds of creed, colour, class or background so if it was a "bum" that was injured he would still have rights. As for a drunk, it depends if he contributed to the negligence. We all know you love to play the devil's advocate so please toddle off to your lab seminar and pray that no one sticks a bunsen burner up you ass. Now I am going to follow my own advice and just ignore you :)

We pay alot of taxes to the state in this country and with that tax it's their responsibility to make our public areas clean and safe, no?!

I have a temptation to link this quote to the thread about the anal searches at the nightclub in Munich a couple of months ago...

I have a temptation to link this quote to the thread about the anal searches at the nightclub in Munich a couple of months ago...

I was refering to public areas that the state maintains, not private business!

Did this accident happen on public land, or on the land of the company that operates the U-Bahn?