Climate change discussion

1,265 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

My daughter went to this FFF thing and the kids were chatting to each other about flying around the world next year. So much for the cause.

You are right about this poor girl being exploited though. She hasn't got a clue.

Then he gives the game away that the entire backstory is Marxism under the guise of the Green movement. 

This is the co-founder of Greenpeace:

The environmental problems we have are other than global warming - biodiversity loss, habitat destruction, insect extinction, but AGW isn't a problem.

What a surprise you watch Huckabee.The man who  doesn`t believe in health care because it rewards being sick.

Also as to Moore being a founder of Greenpeace it all depends on if you believe him or all the other founders of it.

Also let`s not forget Moore is now paid by the Nuclear and Logging industries so how much you choose to believe him is up to you.

13 hours ago, Keleth said:

how much you choose to believe him is up to you.

It's really up to the chans, actually.

He's proven again and again that he'll believe any conspiracy theory they promote there.

14 hours ago, Keleth said:

What a surprise you watch Huckabee.The man who  doesn`t believe in health care because it rewards being sick.

...and J2 of course is enjoying the very nice (public and private) full health insurance options Germany offers!

But J² is special...

He "De-googles himself".. removes as much trace as possible of his internet presence, then when someone asks about life in his home town...he takes the bait and tells us all bout what its like to live there...

A simple google of his user name plus hometown reveals all the other forums that he has joined... 

But we all knew that.. didnt we?

18 hours ago, Keleth said:

Also let`s not forget Moore is now paid by the Nuclear and Logging industries so how much you choose to believe him is up to you.

Development of nuclear is a great idea.   Ask the French. 

Unless you do not want wood furniture or paper products, logging is necessary.  

4 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

But J² is special...

Not really. I find aspects of you very similar to him (although he does seem to be trying to improve himself).

I presumed that you cannot stop harrassing him because he exibits aspects of your own peronality that you cannot bring yourself to come to terms with.

Hence the unrelenting  bullying.

I calls it as I sees it. :D

2 hours ago, balticus said:

Development of nuclear is a great idea.   Ask the French. 

Unless you do not want wood furniture or paper products, logging is necessary.  

Stop thinking you`re clever.

Nowhere did I mention the rights and wrongs of Nuclear power or logging,just the fact a "co-founder" of Greenpeace who has come out against them is coincidentally paid by those 2 lobbys.

6 hours ago, Metall said:

...and J2 of course is enjoying the very nice (public and private) full health insurance options Germany offers!

We may laugh at him but he posts some real nasty evil shit conspiracy theories.

26 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Stop thinking you`re clever.

Nowhere did I mention the rights and wrongs of Nuclear power or logging,just the fact a "co-founder" of Greenpeace who has come out against them is coincidentally paid by those 2 lobbys.

Sustainable forestry is not a threat to the environment. 

For those who believe CO2 is causing climate change, nuclear power is a solution to a problem rather than  hostile to the environment.  

There is nothing hypocritical or contradictory about his lobbying activity.  

30 minutes ago, balticus said:

There is nothing hypocritical or contradictory about his lobbying activity.  

Here you go again trying to show intelligence.

There is contradiction when you are the "co-founder" of Greenpeace and have actively campaigned against them in the past.

If he`d changed his mind and came out against Greenpeaces ideals I`d say fair enough but doing it while being paid by those lobbys shows something rather different.

Btw I agree with both your points.

19 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Here you go again trying to show intelligence.

There is contradiction when you are the "co-founder" of Greenpeace and have actively campaigned against them in the past.

If he`d changed his mind and came out against Greenpeaces ideals I`d say fair enough but doing it while being paid by those lobbys shows something rather different.

Btw I agree with both your points.

From what i read between 5-10 years ago (?),  there was a shift in conventional "no nukes" philosophy from environmental groups.    Apparently, some believe that the risk of GW outweighs the risk of nuclear accidents, waste issues, etc. 

This is an article which discusses the change in sentiment, i.e. the guy in the video is not a unique case.   

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/climate/climate-fwd-green-nuclear.html

8 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

He's proven again and again that he'll believe any conspiracy theory they promote there.

Except that Russia hacked the US election.

7 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

A simple google of his user name plus hometown reveals all the other forums that he has joined... 

I call that stalking. Anyone seen your website? Bloody awful.

2 hours ago, Kommentarlos said:

Not really. I find aspects of you very similar to him (although he does seem to be trying to improve himself).

Thank you for the defence. Back to my running program soon..

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

We may laugh at him but he posts some real nasty evil shit conspiracy theories.

What, that I'm anti-war? Yeah that's evil.,

34 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

What, that I'm anti-war? Yeah that's evil.,

Sooo let me get this straight,your conspiracy theories are all anti war ones ?

Fuck me you really are deluded aren`t you.

On 7/30/2019, 3:00:07, balticus said:

The story is the derivatives books  

Explain to me what a derivative is ?

3 hours ago, Kommentarlos said:

although he does seem to be trying to improve himself

which basically means fuck all... 

so if he is trying to improve himself, you must agree that needs to improve himself!.. 

Therfore it was a compliment with a smack in the face...   Like saying to an older lady.. "Wow.. you look gorgeous for your age"!

38 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Fuck me you really are deluded aren`t you.

Better that than a sad loser like you. 

32 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

so if he is trying to improve himself, you must agree that needs to improve himself!.. 

We all need to improve ourselves. Some more than others, especially with regard to losing weight...

1566152230911.jpg

4 hours ago, Kommentarlos said:

Hence the unrelenting  bullying.

Is your relentless stalking of me a form of Bullying? 

On 8/17/2019, 9:14:10, jeremytwo said:

Dickpedia is no longer a viable source of information.

Says the guy who believes things he reads in 4chan and 8chan.