Climate change

1,928 posts in this topic

Hey 

I searched today list of extinct species in 2018 just out of curiosity.

365 days * 200 = 7300 species extinct in 2018 according to the claims

was wondering if someone could please help me locate a list (possibly an excel sheet with all names ). I’ve read few articles online without proper details and that doesn’t quell my curiosity . I’m looking for an exact list.

Appreciate any pointers :) 

53 minutes ago, kapil354 said:

Hey 

I searched today list of extinct species in 2018 just out of curiosity.

365 days * 200 = 7300 species extinct in 2018 according to the claims

was wondering if someone could please help me locate a list (possibly an excel sheet with all names ). I’ve read few articles online without proper details and that doesn’t quell my curiosity . I’m looking for an exact list.

Appreciate any pointers :)

it is estimated (and how they come up with this ..don't ask me) that the Earth has lost 99.99999 % of species in the last 4.5 billion years,we will be next thank F#kc

She makes the end of the world sound like it's the end of the world.

She actually does, doesn't she?

Lovely video. It satires all the stupid comments I've seen against my little green heroine.

she will be forgotten in 6 months and probably end up in an institution, that's what happens when adults use children for their political agender

@delbert Ring the helpline above. They can help people like you who fantasise that Greta is manipulated by the Illuminati and the all powerful green lobby. And climate change is nonense and if it isn't unicorn poop is the answer

climate change has been going on for 4,5 Billion years, and you listen to a 16-year old (sick child)who reads BS written for her by the AGENDER...   and climate change will continue to go on for approximately 4 billion years, I don't think you will be around then and neither will the human race

'Alarming' extinction threat to Europe's trees

"The conker tree has been put on the official extinction list.

Ravaged by moths and disease, the horse chestnut is now classified as vulnerable to extinction.

The tree is among more than 400 native European tree species assessed for their risk of extinction by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN).

About half face disappearing from the natural landscape.

Craig Hilton-Taylor, head of the IUCN Red List unit, described the findings as "alarming".

Experts are now turning their attention to plants, with an assessment of all 454 tree species native to the continent.

The report found:

• 42% are threatened with extinction (assessed as Vulnerable, Endangered or Critically Endangered)
  • Among endemic trees - those that don't exist anywhere else on Earth - 58% are threatened

..."

On a lighter note, a comment from under the article (marked up 13 times and marked down 13 times):

We don't want European trees, we want to Take Back Control and only have British trees.
We won't be a told what to do by these unelected European Trees, it's a remoaner snowflake triggered conspiracy from the Tree Elite in London.

If we weren't paying for these European trees, we'd have £400m a week more money to invest in British trees.

yep phone spell shit you know what I mean ,that is what happens when the world is full of lgbstgsdeg's who seem to control (or think they do) the internet... how about agenda

46 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

What is an "agender"? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

He mentions A GENDER, maybe he knows something that other Brits don't.  Delbert's claim of;

" and climate change will continue to go on for approximately 4 billion years, I don't think you will be around then and neither will the human race".

Well I can't disagree with that. It would appear to be spot on, if not patently obvious.  (Disclaimer, I am not a physicist)

I think I might have found where his information comes from ...

7 hours ago, delbert said:

climate change has been going on for 4,5 Billion years, and you listen to a 16-year old (sick child)who reads BS written for her by the AGENDER...   and climate change will continue to go on for approximately 4 billion years, I don't think you will be around then and neither will the human race

Yep the planet started out as a molten lump of silicate, started cooling, got hit by something which broke the moon off. Gotta say that day the climate changed more than in the previous million years. and when the sun goes red giant in 5G years there will be dramatic climate change. You get that when your planet orbits inside a stars atmosphere.

Doesn't change the fact that too much CO2 in the air is going to raise temperature, melt ice caps and flood Bangladesh. As well as making high altitude ski resort properties 10 times more valuable,

I'm not sure you have a point, so I'm making a few for you. Ok?

I live in a desert and allow myself to write what happens in future when Europe will be like this.

As you know, rivers get water from the alpine glaciers, so: no glaciers, no rivers, no drinking water?

Actually, not. We get drinking water from

a.) the only lake in the country which is drying and will be gone anyway

b.) underground water source

c.) desalination plants of the sea water.

Sea water will be there forever, don't worry.

Now the most interesting part: every time I flush the toilet, the water goes to cleaning facility where it is reused for agriculture (there is no rain for 9 months a year) and for watering the trees and bushes in the city (you want your city to look nice and green - you need to supply water).

We will not die, I promise.