Mexican food night in Nuremberg

34 posts in this topic

Ok guys, I'm taking some advice and trying to set up two events:

1. Dinner at Enchilada's Mexican Restaurant in Nuremberg.

It's located behind the Rathaus in Nuremberg (near the Fruit Market). It's got the closest thing you'll find to real Tex-Mex in the area (so far as I've found so far). I will warn you that it's probably not a kid-bringing sort of place. The layout is pretty tight and it would be kind of rough to fit strollers and such inside. That and the usual crowd is adults chilling, eating and drinking so they may not go for the kids. I really don't know how that all works here in Germany.

We'll need to pick a night and time. Wednesday or Thursday is good for me. Let's see what the concensus is.

2. A Barbecue / Picnic in the Park on Easter Weekend.

This I know is a family friendly option! i don't know if you have to reserve space or not, but there is a HUGE park that stretches from the Altstadt all the way to Furth. There are fields, people, dogs, bike trails, you name it. What do you guys think of a Barbecue or Picnic that day?

We could maybe even go exploring the city as a group for those of you not familiar with the area.

Ok, decision and input time...

Yeh Lexicon! Thanks for taking initiative. I'm in for both Mexican and BBQ/Picnic.

#1. Either Wednesday or Thursday are fine by me and I would request an earlier dinner, no later than 7pm start, since I would like to come from Erlangen.

#2. For Easter weekend, if we do a tour of the city, as well as picnic, the Easter Saturday might be a better option since the city will be a bit more lively than on a Sunday.

I've been out of town for a couple of weeks otherwise I'd have posted sooner! Wednesday or Thursday are both fine for me - and the sooner the better! I'm away for Easter weekend, but otherwise I'm pretty flexible and can meet up any time.

Thanks Lexicon, for getting the ball rolling. I'm looking forward to meeting you all ...

Will check on the Mexican but cannot make Easter. Decided to do a small road trip. Just a hint Lexicon you should think about trying to book for Enchilada's

didn't think about booking. So if we do this Thursday night, how many people are we really looking at?

Lexicon, what time is this meetup? I would like to join but will not be Nuremberg until about 2130. Is this too late??

OK everyone, I have reserved a table for 10 at 8pm on Thursday night.

Again that's at Enchilada near the Rathaus, Altstadt Nuremberg.

I'll definitely be there, but I'm going to be slighly later than I thought, and won't make it till closer to 9.

I cannot BELIEVE I missed the Mexican food night! Please let me know when the next event is on!!! Are there still plans for Easter weekend?

Thanks,

Sam