Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Owen Hargreaves

332 posts in this topic

First off, Soccer (football) is without a doubt the gayest, most boring sport evented. Owen Hargreaves kicks ass, and HOCKEY, yes HOCKEY is the greatest sport, with the stanley cup the hardest trophy to win in all of professional sports.

sincerely...a proud canadian!

PS: England sucks.

i like him, but there is a large negative idea about owen from the england fans, i dont know why they are so against him.

hello, im ben...

hardy. i think that owen is my dad, he left m

Ice Hockey and American football sucks, the most popular sport in the world is football, apart from the north west part of the world (USA CANADER) who think dressing up in plastic armer like a gay knight is sport, its time to grow up play a real mans sport, a sport with real history and skill.

Hargreaves is not gay, have u seen his wife..

HOT HOT HOT.

A proud Englishman

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

GO GET EM WALCOTT...

Owen Hargreaves is the worst player in the world, he should be put on a team with other players such as david james, Phil neville, Pellegrino, and david trezeguet where the crowd are there just to laugh at the players,

Wow Owen Hater, those players you just listed are quite good players

Hargreaves a regular Bayern Munich player, the best team in Germany.

David James England No 2 keeper.

Phil Neville one of the best defensive midfielders in English Football.

Pellegrino was a sensation at Valencia.

and Mr David Trezeguet one of the best forwards in the game which any team in the world would pay 20 mil for.

The only people who will be laughing would be the fans supporting the team with these players as they put yet another goal in the opponents net.

I dont understand your hate for Owen H ???

The only time i nearly threw a beer bottle at the tv regarding Hargreaves was when he ran into Micheal Owen, but apart from that he has done well in his football career, cut him some slack.

Mat, how can you call him sh*t, have you ever seen him play? No. thought not. He might not be international first team level but he can play in a number of positions and he is fast. I would say he is on the same skill level to Kevin Nolan and Joey Barton, these players do so much for there clubs play very well, sometimes better than the so called superstars and they still get knobs like mat calling them sh*t.. Tosser.

I hate those dick head Munich fans who cant say anything about their own players without slating Beckham and Rooney, To the fool who said Rooney hasnt won anything, He is only 20 you twat!!!

Rooney is the best young player in the world and he will win many titles in the future including the world cup and champions league by the time he retires.

I agree with Amar above that Hargreaves is a good player who can play in many positions; i hope he does move to an English club, I think he has experience of football in the highest level.

To all the FC Bayern fans, where has Ballack Gone???

England.

Wheres the champions league title going???

England.

Wheres the world cup going???

Yep.. ENGLAND...

I hope we get Germany in the final of the world cup and beat them 6 nil and Hargreaves scores the last one.

That might shut them up for a while.

P.S.

Good bye Shearer and Bergkamp your magic will be missed.

hargereaves is canadian and through some loophole he can play for england so why the hell wont sven pick him maybe mclaren will cause he tried to buy him

my name is tim germon and i love hargreaves. literally. i want to be his lover . i think he can fill englands slot in midfield and i think i can fill his slot

how can you hate a guy who has done nothing wrong. he hasnt played enough to do anything wron best player in the world apart from stevie g and vincent kompany

hi mr devey

Owen Hargreaves has nice hair, for a girl. And a nice body, for a girl.

I hope he comes over to England so that we can all watch him run into his team mates and fall over the ball, then he will unmasked... as a girl.

I have lots of money and want to play for England. Can someone ask him how much he paid for his place?

The bummersliga is drab. Have you got any good players? NO. All your teams are named after burgers, e.g wolfburger FC.

I bought an England shirt and spent a weeks wages having Hargreaves number 0 printed on the back. I did it because i don't like him, hes a girl.

Beckham and zidane are not great players, Hargreaves is still worse. Rooney, gerrard, lampard, ferdinand, terry, neville, cole, Stern John. They are great players. Where do they play...

PREMIERSHIP.

Goodbye you filthy krauts. i hope you all go to hell. With hargreaves.

if i was running a top football club i would love to have some of the players mentioned obove

Such as

Owen Hargreaves

Kevin Nolan

Joey Barton

Vincent Kompany

I have seen Kerlon play in brazil, mark my words the boy is better than Ronaldinho, he ran half the football pitch with the ball on his head and scored, amazing...

Although he spent his entire childhood in Calgary, his parentage made him eligible for both the English and Welsh national teams, and his long-time residence in Germany would have made him eligible for their team as well. Hargreaves is unpopular in Wales because of this. LOL

GO HARGREAVES GO !!

Show all the nay sayers

As a Canadian I fully support Owen at least he gets to do what he loves, as we all sit at our menial jobs just wishing we have our dream job. At least as a youth he took a chance and went for it and has done pretty well.

WELL DONE OWEN ALL THE BEST

Hargreaves is playing right back in place of Garry Neville for England friendly with Belarus, I feel this is a good opportunity for hargreaves to place a marker on his England career in England, as England have no one to replace Gary Neville at the right back position, as many readers would disagree with me by saying that Hargreaves is the next logical choice to replace Neville if he is injured or retires.

Because of his speed, fitness and quality of crosses makes him a very useful player to have in the locker. There are other players that could fill the right back for example:

Jamie Carragher

Luke Young

Glen Johnson

Tony Hibbert

Danny Mills

Hargreaves and Carragher are the two I would pick.

Plus at right back he is well away from Michael Owen LMAO.