Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Owen Hargreaves

332 posts in this topic

Owen and Bayern are the best and fuck the rest :))) We will beat this fucking Chelsea.They are nothing but rubbish.

I think Hargreaves is an excellent player. I also disagree with the inbred idiot who mentioned that the Premiership is the worst if not 2nd worst league out of the major European leagues. The top 3 leagues would definately be English, Italian and Spanish (not necessarily in that order). The Spanish league seems to be getting crapper and crapper, and I don't know much about the italian league. The premier league is certainly one of the most exciting. The French league... is well, lacking at best. All of the better French players play abroad anyway (at Arsenal!!). Bayern Munich is obviously the best in the German League, got a great rep, and is one of the best teams in the world. Being a first team regular for such a team means your good, very good. In terms of Hargreaves and the England squad. I would love to see him play. Beckham seems to be playing crap at the moment, but we know that he can play well, and gets an unfair amount of stick. Besides he's the captain. Gerrard is essential (provided he isn't injured...). Lampard is playing fantastic at the moment, and I think he deserves a starting position. Joe Cole is also playing well, and I think England should experiment more with him on the left. I guess if I were to play hargreaves, it would be either on the left or right. He is versatile, has great passing and should be a preferred substitute if not a first team player.

dear sir/ma.

i am deji gbadgeshin from nigeria i am 13 years of age and i will like you to help me cause i will like to be a fotballer and i am good in defending and i have tried to join some club in europe but non of them replied so sir i will like to join your team and i will be very greatful if you can help me and i will be very greatfull to her your reply.

so sir/ma i will be waiting to her form you soon.

thanks deji.

By da way Owen Hargreaves iz the bestist player in da world eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Becky wot iz 13!!!!!!!!!!!

Hargreaves has a big problem with the name Martin Demicheles. Demicheles is the new favorit for the counter back position in the Bayern team. Hargreaves had lost his position as a regular player at the moment.

I've heard Hargreaves will finally be joining spurs in the next 10 days. Great move for both player and Spurs

Owen is awesome, should have played for Canada

Hargreaves is a really good talent. My question to all you dumb fuck who criticize him is "where the fuck do you play?". He has obviously made it further than anybody on this board. My other question is...Is he really a fuckin fag???

when he joins liverpool this summer in 2 weeks time it will make him a better player i dont see bayern in the champions league final and for spurs you are having a laugh. where did you get that one from. nice joke

Hargreaves will definitively not leave bayern this summer. Bayern insists on his contract. Magath need him for his concept.

Its practically a done deal. The honorary English Canadian German is to become an honorary scouser. Bet he thought he'd form a great English midfield general duo with Gerard.

Does he not know Stevie's off to Barca/Chelsea/Madrid?

England are lucky to be able to select Hargreaves. He's mediocre in comparison to Michael Ballack and co but he does his job. Bayern are keeping him, what they say goes. Bayern are probably the best team in Europe, by the way.

I think Owen can became the future Jamie redknapp if he move to Liverpool and i also think that Liverpool need Owen H to defend their champion league for season 2005/06 and the furure england captain god owen H

owen you're a great person and player. keep getting better. one day you will be the best. mark my words.

p.s. come to england soon so i can see you play in the premier league.

Too much fuss is being made over Owen Hargreaves, he's clearly a brilliant player, but not that big a deal really. I believe he could do well in a top English club such as the mighty Arsenal, or Liverpool (maybe even Chelsea). To all of the losers who call him a useless fag, 'who is he playing for?' Bayern Munich of course. If he was useless, I do believe they wouldn't STILL play him. And Sven, too.

owen is being wasted at bayern should come back to england and play for someone like Arsenal or chelsea or liverpool.

HARGREAVE'S PARENTS ARE ENGLISH! HE'S ENGLISH@!

Candians are the coolest people on earth! I'm proud to be one! and I say England has the best team. Okay I'm done...Canada is awesome!

...(USA sucks!)

Owen is Canadian, that's all the legitimacy he needs!

I agree that owen is being wasted in Germany but he is the best player to come out of Canada. He plays the ball simple, wins the ball back, and works extremely hard. That is just what the english national team needs in the midle. If he moved to the premiership he would become a better player and get more recognition. I am proud to be a canadian soccer player because of him.