Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Owen Hargreaves

332 posts in this topic

For england can play everybody how is as bad as beckham. Why not hargreaves?

I 'like this site,i'm looking for serious importers of football player in Europe.I supply players from cameroon and Nigeria in Africa.

Best regard

Emmanuel

How can a move to Liverpool help Hargreaves career? they are a team going rebuilding and with Gerrard poised to leave I wouldnt like to see Owen head that way. For those that say Bayern arent heading towards any titles, I disagree. Their recent form has been fantastic and their two losses to Juve were games dominated by the German Giants, only to lose on late goals. Hargreaves is vital to Bayerns success so I think they will set the price tag to high for the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool or Man u. Plus with the new allianz arena set to open in may i think owen really wants to stick around in Germany.

Yes I agree with this. Hargreaves is to important for the current bayern team. He is the man for the specific functions to eliminate the opposite playmaker. And the new allianz arena will be mania.

i know he's good but i believe and know that i can do better and good than he has done.I'm a player in Nigeria,africa who's waiting to be bought by a big club where i can bring up the clubs name and bring the best out of it.

kudo's owen...but please i know and believe you can help me out.I'm fading away here in my country and wouldn't like that to happen.

You're great owen and would like to say again,keep it up...

Owen is a player of extreme quality with endless potential. For any of you idiots who would call him a fag or wish he would break his leg are probably just jealous fags themselves. You call him a fag because you have a hard time coming out of the closet. Bayern will beat Arsenal and go onto to win the Champions League along with the German title. They are a team of immense talent with the likes of Ballack, Makaay, Ze Roberto, Pizarro, continue down the list. Those who talk useless smack about Bayern and Owen have not seen enough of them to pass comment. Bayern had a couple tough rebuilding years but are now definately hitting stride, mark my words Bayern will win the Champions League. I would like to believe that England could prosper in the future but in my opinion they will not be fully succesful until they get rid of Beckham and maybe even Michael Owen. Michael Owen has great ability but he is too one dimensional. Good luck Owen with all future opportunities.

He is the only one i will print the name on my England team shirt!!!!!!Bayern is great for Owen Hargreaves. back to England? No Highbury please`````Arsenal now is very French````GO some real English clubs`````````````````

Owen should just stay with Bayern and should not think of a move to England no way.Those lads will just kill his career bse they play direct soccer.Bayern is just too good and besides how many English clubs have won the CL in the last 10 years? It's only Man Utd Arsenal is just sick they simply can't handle the Champs league presure.Bayern is going to sweep them aside home and away.And besides Owen is playing along the likes of well established professionals like Ballack, Makaay, Lucio, Scholl, Ze'roberto, Lizarazu just name them.

iam your sporter atnigeria saying keep up with good playing.

Hes CRAP. I hope he stays in Germany - I never want to see him play in England. He's a disgrace to England - he never plays well for his country and I hope he turns German.

I think Owen Hargreaves is a cracking player for England. He just lacks in a bit of confidence for England, but is goin to be an asset in years to come. Me personally being a great fan of him, i have his name on the back of my England shirt with pride. I believe he will come good by 06 world cup!!

Andy

Age 16

"Come on Hargreaves!"

He is a great player! I think he made a great choice by playing for Beyran becuase Canada is good but he will have a better chance in England. England is a awesome team even though I am from Canada.

He played a good match in todays friendly against the Dutch. Gaining confidence.

I personally think, that Hargreaves is an upcoming star. He´s playing every week with Bayern Munich and he´s doing a very good job. He´s taking the other players out of their game, just as he did with Zidane, when they played against Real. Probably he will never be that popular as Beckham and Rooney, becaus he´s not scoring goals. But I prefer a teamplayer anyway to a selfish idiot or to a chap, who´s just concerned about destroying another hotelroom

I hope Owen will stay in Munich.

For all the idiots, who think he can´t play football, I kindly remind you, that he has won the Champions League already, not forgetting some german championsship. Rooney on the other hand has won nothing.

Go Owen

if the team can sponsor me i will do all my bets for the team a,m a talented player pls consider my apply

Owen Hargreaves iz a propa gud player n hopefully one day he will play 4 Bolton coz his dad iz a bolton fan aswel! I LUV HIM!!!!! Oh and by d way i have noticed dat alot of d ppl on ere dat r callin him have put summit like anon or woteva coz u aint got da guts 2 put ya real names!!!!!

OWEN HARGREAVES ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWEN HARGREAVES SUCKSSSSSSS!!!!! All of you guys that say that he is a great player must not know anything about football. First of all, owen hargreaves has no bal control, the only thing that he does is run, run, run. That is why he is liked by the coaches, because he runs like a horse. Second of all, the only reason why hargreaves is in Germany, is because his father was friends with a German dude who has connections with Bayern. The limited skills that Hargreaves has is thanks to the trainning that he has done in Germany. GIVE ME A BREAK!!! A monkey could play like he does (like a chicken without a head), if he trained twice a day for so many years. Please I saw this guy play when he was in Calgary, you could find way better players than him in the streets of south america.

I'm a massive fan of Hargreaves, his technique is great, he does the simple things very well and keeps the midfield ticking over nicely. He should be playing the holding role in midfield for England.Think he is the ideal player to replace Roy Keane at Man United when he retires!

Peter, you're crazy man... Give the kid a couple more years and he will have the ball control along with his incredible hustle... I played with him when he lived in Calgary and we always knew he was something special!! Playing for a premier team and a national club like England is no small accomplishment. A couple more years and watch how he explodes as a player