Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Owen Hargreaves

332 posts in this topic

Owen is a great player (and the fittest in the england team. due to bayerns intense training + discipline) .. there is no such thing as an average player in a bayern team. one of the best teams in the world. n at such a young age hes got sooo much potential personally i feel he should take over from beckham, hes got a good shot and cross.. but ur lucky to see it once a month. if he wasnt captain he'd have been out 2 yrs ago. hargreaves is immense. if he was playin in england under svens eye he would play way more than the last 10 mins of every other game.. althought he did start every game in the 2002 world cup, until he got injured against agentina

come on owen.. get into the squad!!

Owen has the vision and poise essential to the makings of a truely great footballer. Don't forget Bayern did win the champions league with him in the middle. He was played out of position in the world cup, but still managed to have a few good oppurtunitys.

He needs to play for a team like Arsenal in the future. I team that can allow his play making skills to shine, rather then just using him as a destroyer.

i fink he's a good player, but can improve by moving to the premiership,

Owen Hargreaves is one of the best midfield talent England have to choose from. He plays a great game and Bayern Munich are not crap. They are an extremely good club with a fantastic reputation. Hargreaves is playing for one of the best sides in Europe whether you want to admit it or not. He is a great defensive midfielder and should be a regular alongside Beckham and Gerrard. A fantastic talent.

When will J Llyod Samuel of Aston villa get picked for England? or at least get talked about

oh and Hargreevs for villa in the January transfer window. he is versitile

i ve met Owen and he is a pretty cool guy. I met him at your moms house.

by the way my name is not jon i don t feel safe saying my real name

For all you people out there that talk shit about Owen, you are assholes. Like the guy calling him a fag, what the hell? Get a life! The kid is just playing a game. He is a great player so shut the *%^$ UP!

If say owen were to come to the premiership how much do u reckon he is (e.g. how much should villa buy him for?)

owen hargreaves is a great footbakk player. he plays for his country but i think he should move on to a different club. like the english premiership club liverpool fc

hargeraves is a fuckin traitor to his real country (canada), i truly hope that he breaks a leg or something to end his career.

he has the best hair in the england squad!!!!

Hargreaves is Englands best player. I wish Bayern would let go. It would do his career a load of good if he moved to Liverpool or Arsenal, though the press are saying that Everton are looking to buy him from the Rooney money, that would be a start.

As for Sven WAKE UP YOU NOB! Scholes quit (THANK GOD!) and instead of playing Hargreaves you plays some Shit like Butt or Jenas. Open your Fucking eyes man!

As for you lot who diss him have you ever actually seen him play? Hargreaves brings pace and excitement to an otherwise dull and decrepid England match (do luv England though).

HARGREAVES 4 ENGLAND!

well i think he is the best player on the world! And if England or Germany or any other countries do not like him he can always come to play in Slovenija! We (well I) love him!

Funny!I think Owen Hargraves plays to nervously.

To become a great player like Zidane, Beckham and Co. one day he must get more self confidence.

But you can only get it by playing big games week on week.

Hey! Del piero you can fucking talk! You don't even know how to spell! HARGREAVES!

P.S. Martin Lebreton, you are a fucking traitor i truly hope you brake YOUR leg or something to end YOUR career!

I think a move to England is the only way for Hargreaves to acheive his potential. Bayern Munich is indeed an awesome club, but aren't going to win any major trophies anytime soon and seem to be drifting away from the teams that won the ECC and that. A move to Liverpool or Arsenal would be perfect for him, although even a move to Newcastle or Everton would do good for him as he would gain some precious experience from playing in the premiership.

I think-and the facts speak volumes-this guy is a nobody and going nowhere. As a Liverpool fan let me say this : FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

Stay at Bayern Munich please...

He should play with Radzisnki in Canada.

Poor guy sucked playing for England at the Euros. They should allow him to play for Canada and stop wasting England's time. I mean the guy ran into Michael Owen and injured himself during the first game of the 2002 World Cup.

Haregreaves will stay in Munich for the next years. Here he can play and train with international stars

like Makaay, Lucio, Ze Roberto, Scholl and Ballack. In England only 3 teams have the toplevel of Bayern - Manu, Arsenal and Chelsea. Any other club is a regression for him.