Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bodega Los Gitanos

2 posts in this topic

Popped into this little restaurant for a bite to eat after the Dave Matthews gig the other night. Cracking little place just around the corner from the more hectic main strip of Alt Sachsenhausen.

I had the prawns in garlic which were fantastic! I'd go back there again just for another bowl of them.

Staff were very friendly and accomodating, even though we arrived quite late. I'd definitely recommend this place. It'd be ideal for a group of up to about 10 or so. Lovely warm atmosphere, great food and really nice surroundings.

Here in the Bodega Los Gitanos "Bodega of the gypsies" you will find anything but gypsies. Rather you will be welcomed by Spanish people who have not forgotten the tastes of their home.

The Bodega was already open in 1965 and has changed hands once since then. Unfortunately, only few Spanish restaurant owners have remained in Frankfurt, who would also know how to make you forget, for the time of your visit, that you are a few thousand kilometres away from Spain.

post-11390-1173778864.jpg

Bodega Los Gitanos

Paradiesgasse 21

Frankfurt Sachsenhausen

Tel: 62 37 63

Opening times: Tuesday till sunday from 18:00

Google Map Link

Yeah mate, i went there just before i left frankfurt.. really cool place that !!! shame i only discovered it when it was nearly too late