Football in the English Garden

1,439 posts in this topic

Sounding doubtful bud. Let's hope for better weather next week. Feroneil, try to meet up with us when you're in town. The fields in the Englischer Garten can be hard to find, so maybe we can meet up at the UBahn stop nearby.

Hoping for sun next week boys.

-e

Weather looks amazing on Sunday. Let's say 12:00 at the fields south of the Seehaus. Bring friends if you can, so we can get a good game in.

-e

All those who are not sure about the location, just meet me here at 11:45

https://maps.google.de/maps?q=Don+Luca&ll=48.156873,11.585775&spn=0.001854,0.00327&fb=1&gl=de&hq=don+luca&hnear=0x479e75f9a38c5fd9:0x10cb84a7db1987d,Munich&cid=10486402140610709027&t=m&z=19&iwloc=A

0162 780 6596 - my digits - in case you got questions or get lost!

I'm definitely in for next Sunday.

In the mean time though, are there any other pickup games people can recommend for the rest of the week?

(Maybe a link to the "Playing soccer at _pm every Wednesday" thread that I haven't been able to locate)

Thanks!

Anyone in for today, 6/4? Looks like the rain is going to hold off. I don't know how many gave up looking at the weather reports the past week.

Also interested in setting up a regular weekday game now that the sun is staying out longer. Sometime midweek?

-e

I'm definitely, up,for a kick about rain or no rain. Shall keep checking hoping a few more heads turn up.