Football in the English Garden

1,439 posts in this topic

Last few weeks it's been 2pm on the very south end of the fields south of the Seehaus (Basically walk across the road from the Chineischer Turm). Hopefully that's the plan. I got a ball.

-e

Most people don't respond here, but just show up. There's also a thread going on Facebook with some people committed.

Hey guys! I was planning on joining last Sunday but a trip to the mountains came up last minute. I intend to join this Sunday. I take it, its 2 pm, yes? Maybe someone can update the title of the thread as it says 12 pm... See ya!

It bit far ahead I know but do you guys play for/know any 11 aside teams that would be interested in playing friendlies over the summer? We're a uni side from England coming to Munich in June.

Cheers,

Marcus

I won't make it this weekend - I'm off to the last ski trip of the season!

Hey,

Iv just been in munich a few days now tho, id be up for football anytime! just send me a message il be there!

Hi everyone:

I know I've been out of the game for a while (sorry!) ... but I've been working on a goal for us to play with (yes, real net and everything :) )... I've only got one built so far, and I want to test it, are we playing this weekend? Sunday works for me, either 12:00 or 2:00 is good, but earlier than 12:00 might be difficult.

Who's up for it?