Conspiracy theorists

529 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Keleth said:

That`s actually fucking scary when it`s a pharmacist.You hate to think what else in his lifetime he has done to various drugs he`s then given out.

Hopefully it`s ex pharmacist.

6 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

They are everywhere in every walk of life.

Indeed. For some reason this story and talk reminds me of the dreadful Dr Harold Shipman case in the UK. :( 

What a rotten trick! More and more online providers are selling Lieferando jackets because they can illegally bypass the curfew. The reason: delivery services are not affected by curfews.

Germany has been in a tough Corona lockdown since December 16. In Bavaria, among other things, there is a night curfew. People without good reason are no longer allowed to go outside between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m.

However, delivery services are still allowed to do their job

There are some clever buggers out there...

But where can you go with your Lieferando jacket - all the pubs are shut???

Delivery services are still allowed to work after the curfew

There is a group of food delivery people who meet up on a bench across the street from me every afternoon. Anywhere form 3 to 5 o'clock. No masks and all huddled together in the cold talking. When I first saw them I thought how nice that they get a little break from their crap jobs. Now I want to yell at them to mask up.

They all have orange jackets, orange food delivery boxes and orance bicycles. Might me Deliveroo - I'm not familiar with which ones wear which colors. So how could just a jacket convince someone that you are working for said company without the delivery box and bicycle from same company?

4 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

There is a group of food delivery people who meet up on a bench across the street from me every afternoon. Anywhere form 3 to 5 o'clock. No masks and all huddled together in the cold talking. When I first saw them I thought how nice that they get a little break from their crap jobs. Now I want to yell at them to mask up.

They all have orange jackets, orange food delivery boxes and orance bicycles. Might me Deliveroo - I'm not familiar with which ones wear which colors. So how could just a jacket convince someone that you are working for said company without the delivery box and bicycle from same company?

It's all Lieferando now. They bought Deliveroo's German operations last year.

Just now, fraufruit said:

So how could just a jacket convince someone that you are working for said company without the delivery box and bicycle from same company?

At first glance, the jacket doesn't attract suspicion when worn in a curfew.

(as if the wearer has a legitimate purpose for being out)

Didn't say it stands full scrutiny- just that someone had a business idea to make a quick buck...

;)

In 2021 Alex Jones is the voice of sanity. Here in 2021 Alex Jones is fed up with violent conspiracy theorists. Alex fucking Jones.

He's still one of the biggest creeps out there. Imagine telling parents whose little kids were slaughtered that it was all just a fake.  He's scum. 

Q drops a bomb. Or a turd. 
797C2F25-0DE9-431F-9FD1-8B28F6579494.jpe

Either way, it's a boom boom and it stinks. 

1 minute ago, El Jeffo said:

Q drops a bomb. Or a turd. 
797C2F25-0DE9-431F-9FD1-8B28F6579494.jpe

Either way, it's a boom boom and it stinks. 

It's all fun until shit happens and you have to quickly try to cover yourself when the FBI come knocking on your door...

Apparently QAnon believers, like disappointed millenialists traditionally, are retreating in confusion and disbelief to lick their wounds. Maybe they'll shake their heads, look around, and say, 'Boy, was that a bad trip!'; then return to normal.

9 hours ago, katheliz said:

Apparently QAnon believers, like disappointed millenialists traditionally, are retreating in confusion and disbelief to lick their wounds. Maybe they'll shake their heads, look around, and say, 'Boy, was that a bad trip!'; then return to normal.

It's just as likely that they will see today as the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century and claim that the first full day after the removal of the world's one and only savior from the pedophile cabal was planned by the deep state years in advance look right here this proves it

(edit) deliberately incoherent, just to keep on topic with Q

Okay, this is getting hilarious: now the QAnutters have decided Biden isn't really president, because the REAL inauguration day is March 4th.

deepinyourgutsyouknowtheyrenuts.jpg.51ba

In other words...

areaman.JPG.06306887fe879fc7a922f06be030

As one of my friends said in response to an article about QAnutters freaking out about it all being a lie, "So, where you go away one, go you all away?"

You just can't fix crazy -

Believers of the QAnon conspiracy have begun to spread rumours that Donald Trump will become president again on 4 Match, as the theory merges with other online extremist movements.

QAnon supporters have been circulating the theory that the Republican will return to office in recent days, with many suggesting 4 March as a final day of reckoning for the former president’s opponents.

The rumours, which have been shared on TikTok, come amid reports QAnon was moving towards theories promoted by The Sovereign Citizen movement.

Its supporters argue that they are ungovernable because the United States has been a corporation since former president Franklin D. Roosevelt ended the gold standard in 1933, when the value of the dollar was no longer pegged to gold.

According to reports, the sovereign citizen theory has been shared among Trump and QAnon supporters on TikTok, who believe Mr Trump will become the 19th president of the United States on 4 March - the date inaugurations were carried out before 1933.

the rest