Conspiracy theorists

459 posts in this topic

Cincy, have you been talking to J2 again?!?聽 Come along, you need to lie down a bit.

L. Ron Hubbard is punching himself in the balls for missing out on the Boomer internet idiot revenue stream.

16 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

L. Ron Hubbard is punching himself in the balls for missing out on the Boomer internet idiot revenue stream.

LOL one of my favorite films is "Edge of Tomorrow," because it is all about Tom Cruise getting killed over and over again.聽 Awesome stuff :)

So there you have it -

TheNashville bombersent packages containing writings and videos promoting conspiracy theories to multiple people just days prior to the blast, CBS News confirms. Authorities identified Anthony Warner as the suspect in the Christmas Day bombing and say he killed himself in the explosion.

They still won't call him a terrorist, though, because he was white.

here

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-lin-wood-jeffrey-epstein-alive-b1781084.html

This sort of shit starts becoming unreal when Trumps lawyer starts saying it.

I`m sure someone will be along to defend him (Balticus) and another will be along to say he was right all the time (J2).

But shit where does the madness stop with Trump and his adoring followers.

14 hours ago, fraufruit said:

So there you have it -

here

5ff26f74d4510_FamilyGuyMentallyDisturbed

You're right as rain, @fraufruit!

My uncle's brother in law's house cleaner has a dog

that gets it's claws clipped by the same guy who overheard this

on his telephone partyline.

Oh I understand now. It all makes sense...

Trump used to be a Democrat some years ago.

Then he became a mole and appeared to be a Republican - even reaching the office of President.

As he now successfully split the Reps into two camps,

he has succeeded in his mole work and the Dems can聽

stay in power for the next generation as the Reps cannot agree

amongst themselves what to do next.

May this pharmacist burn in Hell.

"A Wisconsin pharmacist convinced the world was 鈥渃rashing down鈥 told police he tried to ruin hundreds of doses of coronavirus vaccine because he believed the shots would mutate people鈥檚 DNA, according to court documents released Monday.

Police in Grafton, about 20 miles north of Milwaukee, arrested Advocate Aurora Health pharmacist Steven Brandenburg last week following an investigation into the 57 spoiled vials of the Moderna vaccine, which officials say contained enough doses to inoculate more than 500 people. Charges are pending.

鈥淗e鈥檇 formed this belief they were unsafe,鈥 Ozaukee County District Attorney Adam Gerol said during a virtual hearing. He added that Brandenburg was upset because he and his wife are divorcing, and an Aurora employee said Brandenburg had taken a gun to work twice

A detective wrote in a probable cause statement that Brandenburg, 46, is an admitted conspiracy theorist and that he told investigators he intentionally tried to ruin the vaccine because it could hurt people by changing their DNA."

The rest:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-wisconsin-pharmacist-arrested-vaccine-20210104-xcahprxb2na3nngsz562zw3rle-story.html

But on the other hand, some Germans (Edeka)聽 are showing a (rare?) sense of humour

as they warn customers that the Gates' chip in the new vaccine can cause a problem at the checkouts....

"Dear customers, unfortunately we had to realize that apparently some vaccination chips of the first generation can interfere with shopping, as they occasionally interact with our article surveillance systems and can trigger false alarms," writes the Edeka team in its post. It quickly becomes clear: this post is not really meant seriously and Edeka Wollny is allowing itself a little joke at the expense of conspiracy theorists.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

German story

2 hours ago, Metall said:

May this pharmacist burn in Hell.

"A Wisconsin pharmacist convinced the world was 鈥渃rashing down鈥 told police he tried to ruin hundreds of doses of coronavirus vaccine because he believed the shots would mutate people鈥檚 DNA, according to court documents released Monday.

Police in Grafton, about 20 miles north of Milwaukee, arrested Advocate Aurora Health pharmacist Steven Brandenburg last week following an investigation into the 57 spoiled vials of the Moderna vaccine, which officials say contained enough doses to inoculate more than 500 people. Charges are pending.

鈥淗e鈥檇 formed this belief they were unsafe,鈥 Ozaukee County District Attorney Adam Gerol said during a virtual hearing. He added that Brandenburg was upset because he and his wife are divorcing, and an Aurora employee said Brandenburg had taken a gun to work twice

A detective wrote in a probable cause statement that Brandenburg, 46, is an admitted conspiracy theorist and that he told investigators he intentionally tried to ruin the vaccine because it could hurt people by changing their DNA."

The rest:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-wisconsin-pharmacist-arrested-vaccine-20210104-xcahprxb2na3nngsz562zw3rle-story.html

That`s actually fucking scary when it`s a pharmacist.You hate to think what else in his lifetime he has done to various drugs he`s then given out.

Hopefully it`s ex pharmacist.

4 minutes ago, Keleth said:

That`s actually fucking scary when it`s a pharmacist.

They are everywhere in every walk of life.

Now I sound like one.聽

On 1/3/2021, 12:48:58, fraufruit said:

So there you have it -

here

Not TT鈥榮 Jeba, though!馃槀

2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Now I sound like one.聽

What,a pharmacist ?

,I`m not familiar with how they sound聽;)

3 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

They are everywhere in every walk of life.

Now I sound like one.聽

Actually though this is why I said there is a big difference between someone being book smart,which I presume to become a pharmacist you must be and actually having common sense.