Conspiracy theorists

423 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Protect yourselves effectively, with a mask or cover your noses in any case

lel.  These are the same morons who don't understand the point of the MNS in the first place and (rightfully, like a broken clock I suppose) remind you that they don't protect the wearer from aerosols. They KNOW that masks don't protect the wearer--from anything.  But suddenly, it will protect you from the "vaccine", LOLOLOL.

Hard to believe they actually believe this shit.

Unless...           

...it's actually THE DEEP STATE has infiltrated the Querdenker and is now convincing the morons to finally wear masks! :lol:

Brilliant!

On 20/11/2020, 12:37:45, dessa_dangerous said:

lel.  These are the same morons who don't understand the point of the MNS in the first place and (rightfully, like a broken clock I suppose) remind you that they don't protect the wearer from aerosols. They KNOW that masks don't protect the wearer--from anything.  But suddenly, it will protect you from the "vaccine", LOLOLOL.

Hard to believe they actually believe this shit.

Unless...           

...it's actually THE DEEP STATE has infiltrated the Querdenker and is now convincing the morons to finally wear masks! :lol:

Brilliant!

Listen to science.  ;) 

https://www.thelocal.dk/20201118/danish-study-finds-no-clear-evidence-face-masks-protect-wearer-from-covid-19-infection

1 hour ago, balticus said:

Yeah, I was reading that this morning.

Not The Local, mind you!!!  :lol:

I thought about posting it but who's ever changed their mind from something they have read on Toytown? 

Landmark Danish study finds no significant effect for facemask wearers  (Spectator, 19.11.20)

Do face masks work? Earlier this year, the UK government decided that masks could play a significant role in stopping Covid-19 and made masks mandatory in a number of public places. But are these policies backed by the scientific evidence?

Yesterday marked the publication of a long-delayed trial in Denmark which hopes to answer that very question. The ‘Danmask-19 trial’ was conducted in the spring with over 6,000 participants, when the public were not being told to wear masks but other public health measures were in place. Unlike other studies looking at masks, the Danmask study was a randomised controlled trial – making it the highest quality scientific evidence.

Around half of those in the trial received 50 disposable surgical face masks, which they were told to change after eight hours of use. After one month, the trial participants were tested using both PCR, antibody and lateral flow tests and compared with the trial participants who did not wear a mask.

In the end, there was no statistically significant difference between those who wore masks and those who did not when it came to being infected by Covid-19. 1.8 per cent of those wearing masks caught Covid, compared to 2.1 per cent of the control group. As a result, it seems that any effect masks have on preventing the spread of the disease in the community is small.

Here's the study. 

Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask WearersFREE A Randomized Controlled Trial

8 hours ago, balticus said:

Listen to the science.

Our resident  PHD in Google has googled this article but not actually read it.

Nowhere does it state in this article that everyone was wearing masks only that those involved in the study were wearing masks,it also states many of those involved in the study didn`t follow protocol with mask wearing.This is even in the 1st line of the article it linked..."but did not examine whether the wearer protects others by using the item."

The whole idea is everyone wears a mask thus slowing down the spread of the disease.

Wearing a mask will not prevent you catching Covid but it will reduce the risk,how much though no one knows.

You`re the sort who would link the number of people killed in car crashes while wearing seat belts to show that seat belts don`t help.

No one is claiming masks will kill covid but merely they`re a way of slowing down the spread and reducing your chances of catching it but there again everyone has to wear one and you don`t want that do you.

Lockdowns don`t help,masks don`t help.I guess in a couple of weeks you`re going to be on the "Vaccine bad,mind control" train.

19 minutes ago, Keleth said:

The whole idea is everyone wears a mask thus slowing down the spread of the disease.

Is this your intuitive understanding or an empirically established fact?    Listen to science.

Wearing a mask will not prevent you catching Covid but it will reduce the risk,how much though no one knows.

According to this study, the reduction of risk is not statistically significant.

Infection with SARS-CoV-2 occurred in 42 participants recommended masks (1.8%) and 53 control participants (2.1%). The between-group difference was −0.3 percentage point (95% CI, −1.2 to 0.4 percentage point; P = 0.38) (odds ratio, 0.82 [CI, 0.54 to 1.23]; P = 0.33). 

You`re the sort who would link the number of people killed in car crashes while wearing seat belts to show that seat belts don`t help.

Is there a car crash conspiracy?  Did i mention seatbelts?  Stay focused on the topic at hand and listen to science.   

No one is claiming masks will kill covid but merely they`re a way of slowing down the spread and reducing your chances of catching it but there again everyone has to wear one and you don`t want that do you.

Masks do not reduce your chance of contracting the virus as shown by the study.    Please adjust your views due to updated scientific findings.  

I wonder why doctors and nurses have been wearing masks in operating rooms for yonks if they do no good. 

What a waste of money and resources.

14 hours ago, balticus said:

Listen to science.

But understand that the fact hat there is no evidence for an effect is no evidence that there is none.

4 hours ago, balticus said:

Masks do not reduce your chance of contracting the virus as shown by the study.

This study was about surgical masks. Who claimed that those will have a significant protective effect for the wearer?

To achieve that you need to wear a FFP2 or better a FFP3 mask. Btw as of next month FFP 2 masks will be made available for the elderly at a subsidised price. In Bremen (and I think Tübingen) they have been made available for free already. I can´t understand why that hasn´t been done as soon as they have become sufficiently available.

14 hours ago, balticus said:

Jesus I can't believe that Danish study was mentioned by The Joke of all sites! Good start.

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

I wonder why doctors and nurses have been wearing masks in operating rooms for yonks if they do no good. 

No, masks are worn then sterilized fastidiously. Their intention is to stop breath droplets raining on patients. 

23 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

That claim that the CIA seized election servers in Germany? Yeah, total bullshit, of course.

A person would have to have the intelligence of a bag of old hair in order to believe that anyway. 

Really? What goes wrong in people's heads to let them believe such a thing? Not enough maternal attention or lack of proper parenting overall? Who knows?

41 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

That claim that the CIA seized election servers in Germany? Yeah, total bullshit, of course.

Dear me, why didn't you go to "fact checkers" like Snopes?

The DE raid did happen btw, also why was John McAfee arrested in Madrid?

So once Trump is gone and Biden is sworn in what will the next big conspiracy theory for J2 be or will it be back to what it was before Trump with just many small theories such as flat Earth etc.

16 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Tax evasion.

The bloke even admitted publicly that he hasn`t paid taxes for 8 years.

But nope that`s not why they arrested him obviously,it must be to do with rigging the election.

22 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Because they are scared, all have shares in the companies that produce the equipment and to give idiots something obvious to ignore when talking a out masks.

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

So once Trump is gone and Biden is sworn in what will the next big conspiracy theory for J2 be or will it be back to what it was before Trump with just many small theories such as flat Earth etc.

Not to mention that Elvis is still alive 👯.

2 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

Not to mention that Elvis is still alive 👯.

And 85 years old. ;)