Munich Curry Night - Archive from previous weeks

17,417 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Metall said:

Does that mean no limit at all?

If fully vaccinated (second jab at least 2 weeks ago) or recovered - basically, yes. Plus 10 persons over 14 plus children who live with anyone mentioned before.

1. ex-essex (Paul)

2. Ulrike

3. LiloL

4.Lililuna

5. Harvey

6. alala

7. alala +1

8. NewChris

SORRY BOOKING FOR TONIGHTS CURRY NOW CLOSED. As I was unable to increase beyond 8.

Hi curry fans,

Just for the record I do know the regulations but decided to keep it simple and make the limit 10 people.

Otherwise I would have to ask people when signing in to add if they had been fully vaccinated or recovered from Corona and then bring proof with them to the restaurant. In my option too complicated.

I should have worded it "Paul´s regulations and not "Corona regulations" !

Paul.

20 minutes ago, ex-essex said:

Hi curry fans,

Just for the record I do know the regulations but decided to keep it simple and make the limit 10 people.

Otherwise I would have to ask people when signing in to add if they had been fully vaccinated or recovered from Corona and then bring proof with them to the restaurant. In my option too complicated.

I should have worded it "Paul´s regulations and not "Corona regulations" !

Paul.

(G) You naughty, naughty boy! :P

I totally agree. And there may be long discussions with the staff andandand...

It's too early for large gatherings in restaurants anyway imo, so all is good.

Private gardens are a different matter...

We'll meet again! Have fun tonight!

This week we have a Toytown reservation for 7:30 pm at Sitar, Robert Koch Str 4 (corner Tattenbachstr) 80538 München. The table is booked outside but the weather many have other ideas!  http://www.sitar-indisches-restaurant.de/

Nearest station: U4,5 Lehel and 16 Tram

1. ex-essex (Paul)

Please copy/paste the last list into the reply and add your name As Soon As Possible, at the latest 5 pm Wednesday. 

3 hours ago, ex-essex said:

This week we have a Toytown reservation for 7:30 pm at Sitar, Robert Koch Str 4 (corner Tattenbachstr) 80538 München.

Robert Koch is even following you on curry night. When to get rid off him :).

Please copy/paste the last list into the reply and add your name As Soon As Possible, at the latest 5 pm Wednesday. 

1. ex-essex

2 HarveyP

3 Ulrike

4, NewChris

5. cragrat

11 minutes ago, Cragrat said:

1. ex-essex

2 HarveyP

3 Ulrike

4, NewChris

5. cragrat

1. ex-essex

2 HarveyP

3 Ulrike

4, NewChris

5. cragrat

1. ex-essex

2 HarveyP

3 Ulrike

4, NewChris

5. cragrat

6. lililuna

1. ex-essex

2 HarveyP

3 Ulrike

4, NewChris

5. cragrat

6. lililuna

At the moment the booking is limit to 10 people.

This week we have a Toytown reservation for 7:30 pm at Sandhu India, Erhardstr 15 (corner Corneliusstr), 80469 München. The table is booked inside but the restaurant is very spacious for maintaining social distancing.

Nearest station Fraunhoferstr: U1/2/7 and 18 tram OR Corneliusbrücke bus 132 OR Baaderstr bus 52, 62.  https://www.sandhu-india.de/

1. ex-essex (Paul)

This week we have a Toytown reservation for 7:30 pm at Sandhu India, Erhardstr 15 (corner Corneliusstr), 80469 München. The table is booked inside but the restaurant is very spacious for maintaining social distancing.

Nearest station Fraunhoferstr: U1/2/7 and 18 tram OR Corneliusbrücke bus 132 OR Baaderstr bus 52, 62.  https://www.sandhu-india.de/

1. ex-essex (Paul)

2. bettina

1. ex-essex (Paul)

2. bettina

3. Leo

4. HarveyP

5. Ulrike

6.Lilliluna

1. ex-essex (Paul)

2. bettina

3. Leo

4. HarveyP

5. Ulrike

6.Lilliluna

7. Soma

8. Sabur