Munich Curry Night - Archive from previous weeks

17,558 posts in this topic

@planetmoni

I have been recommended a few already and if I find one that suits the vegaries of the Irish palate then I will organise an event.

So you want a chinese that serves Potatoes and Stew then?

As Moni Said "Good Luck!"

Now I love a good bowl of stew (it contains potatoes) but not every night. Some of us have quite sophisticated tastes even if we are not sophisticated.

I can't remember the last time that I was looking forward to a Curry Night so much.

I am absolutely starving!

I hope to be there at 6:30 where is it from the U-Bahn?

Should be there just before 7.30

Only 4 places left, should be an excellent night. Where's the nearest footy pub to get last of the game ?

I hope to be there at 6:30 where is it from the U-Bahn?

It's right there on the corner of the square and the main road. Just come out at the right exit and it's 10 yards away. Now if only I could remember which exit ;)

What game? We already beat Reading last night.

Okay so you get off the U-Bahn and leave the platform at the rear end of the train. The first exit on the left should dump you pretty much at the restaurant.

Mr Kebab, have a lovely birthday and a toasty vindaloo. I can't make it due to another bash (non-curry related in case anyone is wondering) but you'll have a great one regardless! xxx

KM wish you a good one mate :) cant make it tonite, am still hurting from ...err finishing drinks today actually!!

On another note, I must take this "war" back home, coming from a land that has had wars because of Land, Water, Religion, Women, Kings, and Sweaters...we never fought about food!!!

wait till i tell all the lads back home, get out the AK 47's if the expats can have curry wars WE should better them. HA! ^_^

Blow them away i say

post-2873-1139411968.jpg

1 week to go for me

So doeas that mean you are moving back to Munich and becoming a curry regular again from next week onwards?

Chelsea v Everton FA Cup replay

I dont think that game is being showed on sky. Atleast it is not listed in their site.