Benchmark Building Services - Munich

110 posts in this topic

post-16-1174899142.jpg

Work by Benchmark Munich Ltd. is not only professionally qualified to the highest of standards; but because we're Munich's first English speaker's building and services company, we understand your needs and expectations from the first consultation to the final lick of paint. And our full range of services, from just helping to organise a simple move or apartment decoration, to building, renovating or the fitting out of your new family home, means no job is too large, and our dedication to service means no customer's job is too small.

• Building and structural alterations
  • Carpentry and joinery
  • Plastering and exterior rendering
  • External thermal insulation (Vollwärmeschutz)
  • Kitchen installation and assembly
  • Building project management
  • Property maintenance, repair and restoration
  • Wooden flooring
  • Ceramic wall and floor coverings
  • Partition walls and suspended ceilings
  • Painting, interior decorating and refurbishment
  • uPVC replacement windows and doors
  • Paving and garden upgrading
  • General maintenance services
  • Transport Services

Benchmark Munich Ltd. is a member of the Chamber of Trade & Craftsmen Munich (Handwerkskammer München and Oberbayern). For friendly, honest and above all professional advice contact Benchmark via our e-mail contact form, or telephone 0172 9744345 and we'll get back to you within one working day. Please note: We offer a personal service to all our customers and do NOT give quotes or estimates over the phone.

Benchmark Building Services

Neurieder Str. 1

82131 Gauting

Germany

Tel.: 0172 9744345

The Benchmark Team

Manager: Ashley Webb

Plastering and Thermal Insulation: Rob Peachy, Mike Cattle

Carpentry & Joinery: Ashley Webb

Painting and Interior Decoration: Jason Saunders, Mike Cattle

Installation & Assembly: Ashley Webb, Keith Green, Phill Dettman

Electrician and Electrical: Richard Königsmark

This is a paid placement posting.

I was lucky to be Benchmark's first customer! The boys did a fantastic job.. my bedroom looks absolutely fantastic. I can only recommend Benchmark to anyone looking to refurbish or renovate their homes. The team is experienced, reliable, and offers great service, not to mention that the final product always seems to take my breath away (last year one of the team members laid my parkett flooring, which also looks incredible).

Thanks Benchmark!

Can only recommend these guys. They came round to fit in some hand made custom fitted shelves and work tops for my kitchen, which had to match the kitchen units we'd bought years ago. It looks excellent and the service was great, they even rearranged and optimised the sink plumbing done badly by another "builder", and fitted everything into some very odd angles that my kitchen walls have. A skilled professional job it all is too, no quick jigsaw bosh it out ta very much rubbish here. I especially love the fact they fronted off the shelves in the same wood as the worktops, because I never thought of that before, I only asked for the stuff to match! So a big thanks to them for thinking that one or two steps further to give us a great finished job.

I too have had work done by these chaps.

Its nice to see there are some tradesmen that take pride in their work!

100% recomended

G

These guys were sanding and waxing my old wooden floor with really short notice and I must say the floor looks completely different! It's like having a completely new floor installed!!

And now you are all thinking, oh well, it was just a normal parket floor, so it's easy and fast to sand, but no, this floor is really old and it's done in fishbone shape, so working with this it was not that straight forward...

So thanks guys for the good job! :rolleyes:

Benchmark just finished installing a large kitchen and all appliances at my home and I only have glowing praise for them. Like gideon above, my kitchen is oddly shaped with no right angles. Bad measuring by another party made the job difficult however Steve rose to the occasion with superior (NZ) carpentry skills :) and exceeded my expectations in his dedication and craftsmanship.

Andrew also excellently performed some electrical work for me, has advised on some painting that needs doing and is happy to follow up on other small decorative problems in my apartment.

10 out of 10.

As well as big tasks, I'd also recommend Benchmark for odd jobs.

Andrew did a great job of fixing our leaky toilet. It was a fiddly job that needed a couple of visits, but he refused to give up until the job was done properly.

Fast and friendly service!

After meeting and interviewing several companies to paint our apartment and do odd jobs, we chose Benchmark. I knew from the moment Steve walked in and shook my hand that we were going to use Benchmark. He was very friendly, easy to talk to and understood my desires for our new apartment. He was respectful of our home, always took off his shoes and cleaned up after the work was done, actually leaving the area cleaner than when he had started.

We have been very pleased with the painting. Jason was easy to have around. I never felt like a stranger in my own home or the need to leave while he was here. In fact, I enjoyed having some friendly company. As did my 18 month old son. Both Steve and Jason were great at indulging my son's curiosity in all their tools.

Basically, the work was impeccable, the service was unlike anything I have found in Germany and I will not hesitate to call them for any jobs I need done. I strongly reccomend Benchmark.

The best thing is that after I contacted the company by e-mail, they were able to do the work on the next day.

So I am another happy customer.

Steve is friendly and does his job quickly and professionally.

Well done!

We asked Benchmark to do a few odd jobs around the house including repairing the toilet and replacing the blinds.

We were very impressed with their quick reply and professionalism.

They are all very friendly, and the jobs were completed quickly and to the highest possible standard.

We would have no hesitation to recommending them, and will certainly use them again.

Fantastic work for door repairs, definate recommendation. Quick,efficient, friendly and fairly priced.

After emailing Benchmark through TT, I got a phone call the very next day and everything was arranged quickly and efficiently. John arrived 7:30am sharp, and just 4 hours later I had a beautifully painted room! Benchmark's exclusive use of professional quality paint also meant that the smell was barely noticeable. The room was left spotlessly clean, and John even helped me to replace the furniture. A warm, professional service with excellent skills. Very highly recommended.

Andrew and the Guys done a great Plastering job, I would highly recommend them, in fact they are coming back to do another few jobs .

Thanks Benchmark :D

Was also there watching the lads.Fast, furious and very proffesional, however physcadelic green trainers were a bit too much for me.Fantastic workers and very easy to get on with.

very friendly and professional service

combination of electrical, building, plumbing work all completed to high standards. Will definetly use again. Big advantage being able to clearly discuss requirements and clarify expectations in your mother tongue!

Benchmark did a really good job for us. Before they started work, they gave us a clear quotation of what they were going to do and how much they expected it would cost. We would call them again for any work we need done for our apartment.

I can only echo the prevous comments left, Andrew and his team are a highly proffessional and efficent. They painted and did various repairs to our apartment when we moved out (and left the country), ensured the apartment was in perfect condition to hand back to our landlord. Thank you Andrew,

Really good service. We had to move a 4 rooms apartment from Bogenhausen to Solln last August with a 3 year old child and a new baby expected any day, so we were in a hurry. Benchmark has been very helpful and flexibile in organizing every detail of the move, painting the old apartment and some rooms in the new one too.

I like to shop around for best offers, and they were very competitive compared to all other offers.

They came one morning with a van and a truck, and three people to move all boxes and furnitures, disassemble and re-assemble everything wihtin one day.

Really appreciated work ethic and professionalism. The move actually was more difficult than originally estimated, because of not direct access from road to new house, but they absolutely stuck to original estimated cost and kept working hard until finished with no pause.

I will definitely go back to them for my next move (a very, very, very long time from now I hope)

I can add to the glowing list of recommendations above! I have used Benchmarks services on two occasions to complete odd jobs such as wiring light fixtures, installing shelving, and assembling furniture. The jobs were all completed in a timely and quality fashion and the Benchmark team replied promptly to any phone calls and emails. It felt somfortable having them in my home and they were friendly and courteous. The best past was that they always showed up when they were supposed to!!! I am a busy person and I appreciated that they respected my time.

Lots of high praise here for Benchmark and all of it deserved. I needed a new faucet for my kitchen (a tap, as I learned) and Andrew was able to get here right away to look at it, and then fit me right into the schedule. The new faucet works flawlessly and the plumbing setup under the sink is much better than before. Working in such a tiny space with a smile was the icing on the cake. Thanks very much! I'll definitely use Benchmark again and recommend them very highly.