Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Swimsuit shops for women

13 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I want to buy a swimsuit something like these. Where to find them here in Munich?

Thanks.

post-8186-1172751381.jpg

post-8186-1172751392.jpg

Try Triumph outlet at Marsstraße 46. I think I saw few of them last week, I'm not sure about sizes available thought.

she'd have to try a shop for more mature women. Ulla Popenkern or something like that maybe or try the underwear shop that starts with "c", erm candida oh damn, yellow with black labeling. i know there is on in Rindermarktstr. across from the Whiskey shoppe.

TT Thread: Triumph Outlet had some yesterday.

Lands End also make similar and you can buy online, hence saving yourself the horror of trying on swimwear outside of your own home (those mirrors hate me). Sizes are US ones and they are no quibble when it comes to exchanges.

La Redoute has one, sadly no online sales in Germany but you can pick up the German catalogue in most large magazine shops and order by phone or email. Plus it is pretty good for the money.

Alternatively, tried Hertie at Hauptbahnhof? They should have some next to their lingerie dept., not in the sportswear.

Calida on the other hand makes swimsuits. http://calida.de/ Ulla Popken is for larger women.

yes, yes, that is it. Calida.

and ulla popken starts at size 42 and up!

Was there at Hertie lastweekend.

But all I could find was two piece suits or standard designs. Not like the ones in pictures. <_<

What is wrong with a two-piece? Most of the places I go, the people have nothing on at all which feels soo much better.

What is wrong with a two-piece?

Nothing, but she presumably wants a swimsuit that covers a bit more.