The Vent - No Chat!

10,430 posts in this topic

Just called the doctor to cancel an appointment in avoidance of being billed for no-show. The secretary assured me the appointment, for which we have had to wait for weeks, was not even in the computer. No trace of any appointment. That's alright then.

YOU, so-called Kundenbetreuerin at Haspa in Harburg , are as friendly as a pregnant ant with lumbago and carrying heavy shopping bags.

Just wait till I get to Hamburg in March and make an official complaint in front of your peers about your customer- unfriendly rudeness.

👁

Local box-crossing jobsworths who left school at 16 are making up their own rools as they go along in what is supposed to be a nationalised procedure. And it is costing me time and money. And you cannot talk to them because they are too thick/don't care to understand or apply any critical analysis.

Hey, you crazy dog-walking people out there!

It really is a huge help for the dog to wear a reflective collar, but you, wearing black, non-reflective stuff, are just asking to be flattened!!!

FFS plug your brains in for a moment and get visible!!!

Why the hell don't you label presents?

I've told you many times that it causes us problems not doing it.  yes it is nice that you put things is nice pretty bags and tell us which bag is for whom.  But in order to get everything into the car then everything has to be mixed up so that we have no clue what is for whom unless they are labelled!

Oh, and now you mixed up some more unlabelled gifts which are apparently for somebody else, and they ended up in our pile and are now with us in another country!

If they were labelled this would not have happened!

F'ck a duck with a hole it in. What will you open Xmas day now you have opened all three packets which were your presents? And when will you STOP opening hand-written mail personally addressed to me? At least bloody ask first. No, "I am your Mother" does not wash. It really is just nosy, prying disregard for my privacy. And a way of still (trying to) control(ling) me. And it gets you nowhere. Every time. And you still don't get it, do you?

Really?  Really??... all fucking 4 Chrunchie bars gone*??    :lol:

*  see What made you laugh thread!

First of all you move into the block and decide to take a wall down in your apartment, but did you have to block the lift with the rubble? Then you leave plaster dust all over the place and you leave the rubble bags in the communal bins. You then leave the main door into the building wide open whenever you feel like it. Too stupid to think that not only will you let anyone into the building but you're also letting the latent heat in the communal areas out thereby making everyone's apartments that bit colder.Then you park your van right in the middle of the street so no one can get by. How hard is it to think about parking to one side? Now you're too lazy/stupid to break down your cardboard boxes in the bin area or to sort out your waste so we can't get anything more into the bin area. The bin collectors left rubbish behind last week because we couldn't get it all into the bins. I bet it was also you that put food waste in a standard black plastic bag and into the green waste bin. You live in a communal building, that means everybody must think about others and the requirements of all, selfish buggers.

"You cannot pay with the credit card, our Kasse is broken". I wonder if the cash withdrawal fees that I paid to my bank would suffice for delivery to Israel (including customs fees for orders above $75).

Fucking Luddites.

276 Euros for food poisoning at the local Michelin-starred restaurant.

Bloody hell. No, shitty honky hell.

276 divided by 3 of us = 92 mulitplied by the 2 of us who stupidly took the oysters = 184 divided by 22 visits to the bathroom between us in less hours = 8.363636 Euros per session over the bog. A snippet at the price.

Maybe your staff finished up the left overs and you were closed - exceptionally - on the busiest night and lunchtime of the year.

After returning from England with my long wheel base Vito van absolutely full of presents and stuff for the kids (they got so much stuff, some presents haven't even been opened yet), I proposed a "family" new year's resolution of: "let's not buy so much stuff". So, my wife has just returned from town this morning with a new kettle (I'm guessing the one I used to make her tea this morning wasn't quick enough or something?) and 8 new creme brulee (I kid you not) dishes. Amazingly, we've already got 8 creme brulee dishes, and I don't think she's made creme brulee eight times in all the years we've been married...in fact, I'd even prefer cheese and bl00dy biscuits anyway...and I quite happily eat it out of my f@cking hands

What now. I can't have my opinion else I am deselected. Get into discussion. Hear me out  and give your reason and background where you think I am wrong and we can find a way. But dont let me do a guessing game of where I am standing and what I might have done wrong.

I think you overestimate my desire to be part of your moribond club. You have outmanoevered us by "organising" our appearances without consulting with us and "saving" the organisers our wage. Can see you coming AH.

These bloody electronic scooters are standing everywhere you walk in the Munich city center. People leave them anywhere they feel like, even in the middle of the pavement, also in pairs or threesomes. Some hot spots are overloaded with these obstacles and as a pedestrian you have to wiggle around them. One day I'm going to rent a big truck and at night I will load them in it and drive all the way to Moldavia where I will park them in the streets. Good luck with fetching them!!

Our Admin is an idiot.. she cannot do anything right but yet our VP calls her 'invaluable' and the best ever. I asked her to move our weekly meeting from Monday to Tuesday because Monday is a holiday... and AS SHE ALWAYS DOES...she moved the wrong meetings. So now she has to move these back and then move the right ones. Just f**ing pay attention, it isn't rocket science. 

Oh god... 

Mr. Google is getting to be hit or miss with bus and train schedules.  I am going to have to stop consulting him.  :(

On 4/8/2019, 3:01:11, AlexTr said:

If you have three kids by three different women, if there's a kid out there who you admit you have not seen in more than five years, if you are constantly bitching about the cost of having kids, how do you fucking dare get a woman purposely pregnant to have yet another kid you can't afford and do not have time for? Dafuq wrong wityou? Then you wanna talk about how people need to take care of themselves when your "libertarian" ass is using the social systems of two countries to get your children cared for? Fucking loser. Fuck you a million times.

Remember this asshole? Yeah, well, last time I saw him he bitched because his wife isn't earning now that she's on maternity leave as though it was sudden new information that had not occurred to him until it happened. The jerk had the nerve to send out Christmas cards with just the new baby on it. Your other kids will remember...even the one who barely knows you exist, loser. 

First world problem but... I am trying to book a small bijou gite for a few days at the end of May. I offered a 50 Euro deposit to secure the reservation. The owner has come back wanting 100 Euro.

Why should I extend four months free credit to you and risk making a charitable donation in the - albeit unlikely - event of having to cancel??