The Vent - No Chat!

10,387 posts in this topic

That little old lady really thought she was helping but failed to communicate. Mind your own business is good advice.

Thank you dear tenant, for being so filthy and horrible that I once again lost a buyer. I'm done though. You're out. I'd rather have the stress of no tenant than struggle through another year and a half of you making my property impossible to sell.

Seven people to interview me, seven! How much is that per hour? No money to cover travel expenses though.

Experience at a higher level gained abroad and in your own organisation does not count when calculating salary for this post? Don't make me laugh. 

How very disappointing dear-ex friend of three decades that you have conflabbed with the SIL thereby betraying things said in confidence and seem to have swallowed her second-hand version of the one-sided story fed to her by the Great Manipulator spun in his own favour. As you have not answered my mails the last half year and our last sms exchange was monosyllabic from your side I conclude that I have been dropped. You could have broached the subject and told me your feelings instead of letting me work that one out for myself.

You are a heartless bunch of emotionally crippled fuckers.

I think that is the first time I have ever used that word.

I was 1 minute late to class so you called the language school. I answered their call at 9:03 as you were re-entering the classroom...

Dear unknown neighbour, how hard can it be *not* to put tin cans and non-degradable plastic into the Biomüll? I lean in and take them out but you neither know nor care, you twat.

OTOH, I must becoming more German.

I don't give a flying fuck what Kate Middleton or Megan Markle wore and I care even less if it was royally approved or not. Why is this bullshit showing up in news feeds all over???

Fuck... 

OP appointment just been cancelled.. The machine is broken... "They will let me know when they can fit me in "...   

Privately fucking insured and this is how I get treated??

I dont know how much more of this pain I can cope with!! :(

Dear Google, you're supposed to be one of the best in the business, you send millions of emails around the world every second. People use your services because of who you are. So why the fuck can you not send an email from my phone to my PC? What is it then? Don't you like that I try and block you from getting into my PC? Don't you like that my phone encrypts everything before sending? Why is one very small task that is so mundane a challenge for you to achieve? Effing spying, greedy, bunch of retards. And you think you're the best in the business. My dog knows more about how to please people and provide an honest straight up service than you tossers.

I am the only non-German in this building. How is it that I know that used feminine hygiene products do not go in the yellow sack and the German folks don't? Anyway, some animal had a field day tearing that bag open to get to that nice bloody mess. 

I'll be damned if I'm gonna clean it up. Email to the building manager sent. 

I mean, I get why you want to have a log fire in your living room as the winter months draw in, but did you ever for one minute consider that wood smoke in the middle of a city, ESPECIALLY on a cold night, when particulates settle closer to the ground, and when there isn't a breath of wind in the air might cause problems for those of us with chest infections, asthma or bronchitis? And did you consider the possibility that you're not the only one doing it?? 

There were some driver updates for the motherboard of my gaming PC and silly me decided to install them and had the spend one and a half hour figuring out why the sound didn't work anymore.  When finally managed to fix the problem it was time to do something else already.   Damn PCs.

What a year, a flood at midnight, death of a parent and now they are shutting my favourite cinema in Berlin, one of my very few places I go out to. WTF!!!!! WTF!

A well known Swiss bank which will remain nameless and to whom I have paid thousands in bank fees while my capital has crashed and languished over the last 30 years are now actively trying their obtuse utmost to prevent me from withdrawing my own money. Bastards.