The Vent - No Chat!

10,278 posts in this topic

Is there a single reliable delivery service in Germany?? Once again DPD claim to have tried to deliver a parcel to me, and claim I was not at home. So now I have to traipse across town to my 'selected collection point', which I have never selected. Fucking waste of space...

Dear Postie...

If you want to come and live and work  in this country, the least you can do is learn how to fucking read European script!

3 bastard times this week I have delived the letters that you felt suitable to leave in my letter box!

Fuck knows just how much of my mail has been delivered elsewhere!

Numpty fucker!

Yes, yes, I get it, dear "friend1".

It is way more important to forget the promises you made to me and Mr Metall months ago and change your New Year plans completely, leaving us in the lurch. I was just about to book an expensive flight to follow through on your promise. Now we don't know what to do, and I feel completely blindsided. And then your wishywashy explanation "sorry, shit happens...". Yes, it does.

And then you, "friend2".

Carefully keeping it a secret you and friend1 are doing the completely changed plan together I'm not a part of. Until you slip up and mention it when I say I can't meet you guys at the Halloween party for lack of a costume, so see you at New Year... "ah, we all are going to X (far away)...".

And I can't even criticize said "friends" because they'll somehow make it my fault.

And now "friends 3&4" are making  a big drama that I am failing in my family duties, drilling me hard, forcing psychological discussions on me, alternating with telling me I should accept "real help". As in taking the medication they take.

They are shocked when I refuse the happy pills once again.

I've decided I need to live much more superficially, and not believe in protestations of friendship. It's so very self serving of these people. They get off on being better than I am, even when they are not.

(As in all of you telling me in great detail what is wrong **with me**. Ever think maybe you lot are spineless liars with inferiority complexes? Huh??)

I'm pretty much on my own. Now go away.

The fucking sneaky government has shafted us yet again.

The old method of renewing your UK passport meant you could carry over up to 9 months validity to the new passports.

In a move that was not announced by the Home Office, that has now been scrapped.

As you cannot travel with less than 6 months on your passports in many countries, this makes the passport valid for 9 years 6 months.

Edit to my rant above: Being able to vent in a non judgemental (as in no chat) place helped me in yesterday's successful push back against said "friends" and maintaining my dignity.

1.58€ for a liter of diesel... you fucking robbers!!

I know... No water in the rivers blah blah blah and less fuel can be delivered blah blah blah...

If that was the case, then where the fuck are they storing all the fuel that come out of the refinery?

AND Why is Luxemburg still at 1.21€ per litre?

They have had a price increase of 8cts per litre over the past 5 month while we bathed in a 45cts hike!

Too angry to put this anywhere else.

Why women are sharing photos of their underwear in Ireland

Last week, a rape trial involving a 17-year-old in Cork saw a defence barrister make reference to her "lace front" thong. The jury later acquitted the man accused of raping her. Many women have since been sharing photos of their underwear as a form of protest over sexual consent.

Well, fuck people. Someone abandoned a French Bulldog near Neustadt WITH AN IV PORT STILL IN HIS ARM. Fuck them. I hope they get rectal cancer and it literally eats them from the inside out until they die in a pool of their own shit and blood.

I couldn't help myself - I called my idiot neighbour a Blödmann early this morning. 

Bramble...

I called a neighbour "Blöd" not long ago... 

She called to police who popped in to have a chat with me... 

I asked the police officer if it was a sensible thing to do, calling to police and wasting their time, or was it a stupid thing for her to do..

The replied " of course its stupid of her to call the police"... 

I then said... So you agree with me, She is stupid... 

They just asked me not to do it again... and went on their merry way with a smile on their faces!!   :lol:

So my crown and bridge covering the space of three molars down the bottom dropped out just after Xmas. No dentist open till after New Year. Couldn't even find an emergency one... and was not keen to go to a stranger anyway. So, made it through to this Monday. Soft food. Eating on one side. Rang up my dentist to get his receptionist who informed me he is very ill and is off sick to May after which he will be retiring, aged 63.

Long story short landed at a new dentist yesterday. He stuck the errant part back, took a super-duper x-ray of my face and was well away with future plans for the whole of my left side of teeth. After some to-ing and fro-ing about the future course of action, I left thinking that it did not feel quite right. Just the tiniest micromilimeter too high. Misery of course. So today I went back. Did not get through when I rang, just on hold for ages. So I just turned up. Shortly before 12. Waiting room empty. Asked to see the man who, when he appeared refused to entertain me. He did not say it is lunchtime, I am hungry and you do not have an appointment. No, he said, oh I only saw you the first time yesterday. I do not know you. (WTF?) I said it just needed a bit of a polish. He had not done the thing with the blue paper. To which he replied, all defensively, "Oh you are telling me how to do my job? I was too good to you sticking it back and now you are already complaining." Pardon me? I assured him I was not going to go to court, just wanted him to file a bit off. The conversation got ever more bizarre. He said I seemed to be very well informed already about dentistry and what lay in store. To which I replied, "You mean I am too intelligent?" (We had had quite a detailed exchange about the mechanics and the options and I had had questions yesterday...) He assured me I was not. It was ok to be intelligent. He invited me to sit down and looked in my face. Did the thing with the blue paper, said there was contact everywhere. Refused to touch either the soon-to-be defunct crown and bridge or the tooth above - which has already previously been sheared off to make space below and is condemned to being sheared off and becrowned when we get to the major stuff down the road. Kept saying he did not know me. As if that is relevant? We got onto trust - and I told him we had obviously not started off well. Said cheerio and left. Just incredulous at the strangeness of the conversation. Cancelled the appointment he had given me for February.

Got home, told hubby. Who said nothing. At all. Serendipity saw to it that this afternoon he had an appointment with his own dentist. I asked him if I could go with him for the 5 minutes it would take to file a microscopic bit off either the crown or the tooth above. He says, no, you are putting me in a spot, it is not a grocer's. You will have to make an appointment. Second smack in the face of the day. So I rang the chap and he said I could go. When he looked, he was also reluctant to drill anything, all his interest on the future goodies and which possibilities we went over... eventually he did the stuff with the blue paper and drilled for 10 seconds. Bliss ensued. Was that difficult? I wonder how long it will last, the chap yesterday did not clean anything in my mouth or the crown. Just a blast of cement and in. Which seemed a bit odd at the time. But in retrospect...

hoops... 

You know the J² show... Full of drama.. Full of nothing and full of Youtube links!

I am still waiting for his reply in the other thread...

Here...  https://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/topic/368183-politics-gen-xyz/?do=findComment&comment=3725351

He thinks nowt of driving at more than 15% over the limit.. then has the audacity to ask FF for comment!!     

The fella is sick... depressed or just a fucking nutter!