The Vent - No Chat!

10,330 posts in this topic

it is sooooooooooooooooo hot in the office, outside seems less hot.

the stupid A/C plays funny :angry:

BG baby smile in the mirror, you will feel better, after all i do when i look at your smiling face!

how is that to cheer you up?

Ooh flattery. Always works :D.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Bastards. All of them. Swiss. Toblerone, that's all they're good for. :angry:

And I just smacked my knee on the desk. Ouch.

Stupid people who cannot plan a time schedule - a budget meeting was rescheduled 4 times, the boss cancels my colleague from the meeting (making me assume I was cancelled out as well) then I get a phone call that the meeting started at 10. Of course I'm in the home office and wearing sweats. So I jump into work clothes, cancel a doctor appointement scheduled for my lunch break, race over here to be told to "wait" until my department is up (so they are doing each department individually, fine), they'd call.

The meeting was scheduled from 10 to 12 - and THEY STILL HAVEN'T CALLED. I have a flipping mountain of work to get done before I go on vacation and am STUCK here waiting for them to argue about a euro here or there. grrr...

What´s the point of having air-conditioning if you´re not allowed to use it? Every day the technician comes round telling us to switch it off, so that the "important" machines keep working: Would they prefer people to stop working??? :angry:

It's called anti-perspirant! Damnit, people, buy it, use it! No one wants to smell your pits from 20 yards away! Damn smelly bastards everywhere!

It's called anti-perspirant! Damnit, people, buy it, use it! No one wants to smell your pits from 20 yards away!

Anti-perspirant stops you sweating.

Dodorant stops you smelling.

yeah but they ain't mutually exclusive, i mean if you're not sweating then you ain't gonna smell

They smell because they sweat! Deodorant alone doesn't cover up the smell of sweaty pits! These peeps need anti-perspirant to stop the sweating, thus stopping the stink before it starts. Best would be a anti-perspirant with deodorant, but the anti-perspirant is a must!

Now go away or I'll vent about you too. ;)

I burnt my pizza because of the Lebanese-Israeli thread. To hell with wars! :angry:

I just fired one of my bosses! :lol: Pissed me off so much, and since they won't fire me, and I cannot afford to quit, I fired them!

I burnt my pizza because of the Lebanese-Israeli thread. To hell with wars!

The hidden tragedy of this conflict ?

@Monkstown

Dodorant stops you becoming extinct.

Whoever invented suits for business attire should be shot. It is so damn hot I cant even formulate a proper rant, the only thing I can think about venting right now is my ass. Im debating if anyone would notice if I sat here without pants. Nevermind, I should just spray paint some on. Whatever. Why the hell isn't it quitting time yet dammit.

driving manners have gone downhill, you are lucky if these drivers indicate at all...

If I hear that bloody "One" song with Bono and Mary J. Blige another time today, I might rip my kitchen radio out of its sockets and throw it out the window. Which would be a shame, because I actually like the radio quite a bit.