The Vent - No Chat!

10,330 posts in this topic

I went to a wedding on Saturday. The wedding took place at the top of a mountain, which I did not realize when choosing my outfit, so I ended up hiking up a mountain, something I hate doing on a normal day anyway, in high heels. What kind of fucking moron gets married on top of a mountain?

I'm going to die ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!

*sob*

Oh wait, this was just a work thing right?

erm. Yeah my work collegue has this habit of working harder than me... Grrrrrrrrrr! DIE!!!

When I politely ask a dental patient to open their mouth wider - just fucking do it! If I ask a patient to please turn towards me a little, don't turn right back the second I am in your mouth. I am so sick of patients that try to play a power trip on me. I am the one with sharp instraments that can hurt like hell, if I am not nice. Actually I think I am just tired of being nice to everyone one!

I am also sick of picking crap out of people teeth. We have toothbrushes in the toilets here to fucking brush your teeth so I don't have to pick out Leberkase, and I hate Leberkase!

Think its time to switch jobs!

Also it would have been nice had I been somehow transported to the top without having to exert myself.

Gives a whole new meaning to the expression "high maintenance"! :D

@Kay, :P It didn't help that I was really not in the mood to go to the wedding in the first place.

Ah, so that was the real rub (pardon the pun) :D

I keep getting phone calls from people asking me how to say certain things in English. I want to throw the phone at these people and run, run like the wind. :angry:

My buyers are so f*cking stupid. They call because they have an error on their screen that says 'Please check that valid to/from date is greater than entry date' and they want to know what is wrong and how to fix it! Hello, can you read? How much do you freaking get paid to do that job? Because if it's more than me, then I want it!

Writing documentation for projects that keep getting consildated but still need PRINCE2 documentation for every last sodding tiny itty bitty section and then going to a meeting and getting asked to write yet more of the things for no purpose whatsoever because as if anyone actually reads this crap and it isn't like I even need to write it to get budget clearance anyway, now is there?

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'm just back from a 100 mile round trip after picking up my ex and my youngest son from the airport and the tight arsed scottish bastard bought me a cappucino to say thanks!!! Didn't even put his hand in his tight arsed pocket to pay for the car park or the bridge!!!

Glad I got that off my chest. :rolleyes:

And every single person is a Slim Shady lurkin

He could be workin at Burger King, spittin on your onion rings

{*HACH*} Or in the parkin lot, circling

Screaming "I don't give a fuck!"

with his windows down and his system up

So, will the real Shady please stand up?

And put one of those fingers on each hand up?

And be proud to be outta your mind and outta control

and one more time, loud as you can, how does it go?

Emineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem*

*Runs off to the street (we have no parking lot) to scream I don't give a fukc at the cars racing past