The Vent - NO CHAT!!!

10,568 posts in this topic

No people. Tougher than that. Just expecting TT to fall over any minute. Will make one hell of a film script.

Obviously I am no longer at home. But my lass in the jaws of the lion. Or not. If I am just mistaken (gaslighting :lol:)  and hubby realy is a teddy bear.

Dunno where to go with this. It s a fact. Just emptied my bag at my lass s shrink. Ball in her court.

Dunno where to go with this. It s a fact. Just emptied my bag at my lass s shrink. Ball in her court.

Just received my new payback coupons. DM now requires bought goods for a minimum of 20 € to get  x15 points and Penny requires bought goods for a minimum of 25 € to get x 5 points. Another example of poor customer services, they tell you how much you must spend in their stores.

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Stopped with Payback a few years ago. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Mine is linked to my AMEX and I forget that I have it... then I get an email with balance that can be paid to my bank account.

Woo hoo, €72 and some change this year, for doing nothing. (A year's worth of collecting and I guess about €5000 usage on the AMEX card)

Sure, they are using my data but I don't give a fuck if they know I'm eating Sockeye and spending 30% of my shopping money on alcohol ;) 

10 hours ago, Janx Spirit said:

and spending 30% of my shopping money on alcohol ;) 

At least it's not going to waste