The Vent - NO CHAT!!!

10,604 posts in this topic

He may be writhing and squirming about at the front with a stick in his hand but that does not mean he is actually conducting us, you stupid woman. Why are you defending the indefensible ? 

Look, I know you're the boss and have to re-confirm it to yourself and to those under you every time you get a chance, but LISTEN TO YOURSELF ffs.  Do you think I've never, ever in my entire life put a plastic container into the sink and washed it?  So when you see me at the staff kitchen sink rinsing it out, is it really necessary to tell me where the dish soap is located and that if I don't use dish soap I'll never get the grease out?  Jeez, I never knew that.  Ever considered that I wanted to get the remaining nerdo chunks of chili rinsed out first?

Am I the only one left venting?  So be it.

YOU GOD-DAMN FUCKING WEASELS!

We bought the place brand new.

The washing machine came with the new kitchen.  Also brand new, the appliances all purchased about a year ago by the company selling us the place.

It took ages for the kitchen to be installed because of FUCKING CORONA

The move-in took place in late May.

Then, six months later, the washing machine is already tits up. It's leaking out the front end, because the rubber seal that goes against the front window is torn.

Water all over the place.

So after a week of back and forth you, the makers of this pile of fucking bolts, REFUSE TO HONOUR THE GUARANTEE because the rubber ring is only guaranteed for six months?  And that you start calculating the six months from the moment the machine was purchased by the people installing the kitchen?

FUCK YOU AND THE HORSES YOU RODE IN ON YOU ASSHOLES!  How the fuck are we supposed to have even touched the god-damn machine before we moved in, let alone washed clothes in it?

I have proof of the move-in date, also proof of the date the problem first appeared.  SIX MONTHS AND ONE DAY APART.

Nope. Sorry. 

There'd be a fuck of a lot less ELEKTROSCHROTT if what was coming out of your factory wasn't fucking SCHROTT in the first place.

This heap of shit is going straight to the dump, and I am going to take great pleasure in smashing it to bits with the biggest fucking hammer I can find.

So, first we have to cancel the trip to England for Christmas due to completely arbitrary rules about stopping a version of a virus which is already here, then we order the last bird available to roast, which is basically an ostrich, and won't be ready to pick up until 7am tomorrow, so will probably be ready to eat at some point on 29 December. Then we tell the relatives in England to ship presents to my kids asap - ensuring they are marked as gifts and put in boxes less than €45. So, this morning, I've started receiving lots of messages from DPD telling me they have a load of stuff sitting in customs. I've written to them pointing out the fact it should be delivered, to which they have said there is a high number of queries and they will respond in a few days. Balls.

A reminder to everyone that if you recycle shipping bags with logos (Amazon, L.L. Bean, etc.), turn them inside out. I sent a package to my granddaughters in Germany, and because I reused an Amazon bag it was held in Customs and my son angrily had to pay duty on it. This is his vent.
Let your non-EU package-senders know this, and save yourself some trouble and euros.

Bloody encrypted codes. I love it when people send me their paperwork for their contracts. It is easy- I print out PdFs and stuff and stamp and sign and scan off and the world is wonderful.

But there are so many new variants on keeping stuff " safe ", it is difficult to keep up with.🙁

Bloody password here, reset there, have you forgotten your password? Yes, I bleeding have.😒

We have sent you a new code. Thanks very much. What do you mean my email is wrong? No it bloody isn't🙁.

Why has my Skype disappeared? Wrong password. No, it isn't, erm , or wasn't.

Why isn't a new password beginning with " youbastards" valid? You ARE bastards.

Ok, sorted it out. New password accepted! Great! Where the hell is my notebook? I wrote it down somewhere. Jeez.

Phone call to consultant. " Mr Gunn, didn't you want to send something through an hour and a half ago?"

" How old are you?"

"31."

" I thought so. 😂

Yes, that sounds really, but really hard. For both of you. Sending  cyber vibes through the ether. Wishing you the strength and courage to keep going.

I'm so sorry to hear that Pappnase. Your ire at these wankers is both entirely understandable and entirely justified. Selfish fucking cunts.

Meanwhile: once again some idiot neighbour left a fucking bottle in the Biomüll.

Of course I leaned in and took it out, as I always do. Duh!

I'd really like to stuff said idiot's head in the Biomüll.

Thanks for listening!

You are an oncologist, doctor. What do you mean ? You don't know the ingredients of the contrast medium you offer for the special tests?😡

You f... should.

On 09/01/2022, 09:32:04, pappnase said:

My wife is on a cancer ward right now in a different federal state.

On Sunday and bank-holidays the reduced transport service mean I have to leave at 09:30 to get there for 15:30 and that I don't get home until 8 in the night. I've been doing this for the last few weeks and I just can't keep it up.

Oh and also FUCK CANCER.

So sorry to hear of your situation.

Can´t help but wonder if it might be worth checking into a hotel/B&B on Saturday evenings so as to at least get a bit of a break from traveling around?

It might cost a little more, but could also help keep you rested...

All that bitcoin wealth and your mouth still looks like your teeth are throwing gang signs.