The Vent - NO CHAT!!!

10,491 posts in this topic

I'm angry. I made the mistake of checking over the last two year's worth of emails and messages between me and my dad. I see the decline. I saw him reposting some QAnon bullshit last year in early April. I told him to delete that stuff. I warned my sisters to remove his guns if he was in that cult. They told me to stop being dramatic. They didn't even know about the cult. Well, look at how many QAnutters are going to jail now for the attempted coup on 1/6.

Now, they come to me and say, "What are we going to do?" I did my time. They tolerated his and Mom's toxic stupidity and dangerous gullibility. So, now they have to tolerate the fallout. I warned them. I warned Dad. I saw his mental decline, but they all waited until he could not see out of one eye and called me in a panic for advice about what he should do. It was too late by that point. Now they all call me about what they are going to do. Well, they are all going to figure it out. 

Do I look like a pigeon?

How do you dare to face me after this? Again.

Do you think I have not noticed that you sabotaged us - again - and have pocketed the money in our stead?

Do you think no-one noticed that you and your cronies were not here today?

Remarkable that when there is a chance to cash in, you turn up en masse.

And when there is nothing in the offing you and your cronies are conspicuous by your absence.

You are a sad, bad, exploitative, manipulative case.

And it is over.

See whose loss it is.

What goes round, tends to come round.

I am looking forward to the karma.

Enjoy.

Karma visited you today. Now you have found out the hard way that it is a good thing to maintain at least superficial, polite contact with your neighbours. I saw you at your window, gawping down into my living room. I even heard you shouting (nothing new - you are always yelling at your kids). I paid no attention. Why would I ? Did not occur to me you were trying to communicate with me. You stopped saying hello to me years ago, let alone have any sort of conversation. Did you think I was gonna chase you and ask why? Never happened, did it? So your father had a 20 minute drive to come over and rescue you. I guess we will be greeting each other again in future.

So, we are grateful to be able to use a small room in a municipal building through the winter free of charge. Now you want it renovated and spick and span and lovely.  Without paying for it. Just relying on people's good will. So we do feel beholden to help. I spent a morning ripping off wall paper a couple of weeks back. Not an inkling of recognition, a nod, a thumbs-up or a word of thanks since. And now my name appears all over a doodle with question marks beside it for future dates. Like I am part of a team that I did not ask to join. I think I did my bit already. And so far it was a thankless task. Do you really expect to see me again?

Choose your words carefully. If you cease to provide me with a service you are certainly not bloody well maintaining your service. So do not write to me saying that in the interests of maintaining service, you will no longer be providing me with a monthly itemised list of my calls and messages. Idiots.  Wankers. And Arseholes. With a capital A.

On 09/06/2021, 17:36:42, optimista said:

I am looking forward to the karma.

Kicking in already :P

How can it be that there are so many "hairdressers" in the Alsace who seem not to have a clue how to cut hair? But charge a fortune for trying. Another one consigned to the black list.

This is a vent with a lot of swearing. I will use the f word a LOT😖

Got up, took the puppy to a mate's place so I can be away in town for a few hours, get some money out of a stupid ATM and do some serious weekend shopping. All is well but 42C😖

The bus came earlier than scheduled and I nearly missed it.

Got to town ( Agios ) and gasped my way in the heat to the ATM. Put the card in and it came out and the message on the screen was " your card has been reported stolen."

Fucking hell😩

Not by me😩

So phoned Hamburg Sparkasse and the music started. It went on and on. Fucking hell.

Finally a human voice and I explained and he checked and said " I will put you through to my colleague."

More fucking music for ages, still 42C, and finally a human voice. " Hm, let me check... ah, I see a problem but I'm not trained to deal with it. I will put you through to a colleague."

Me: " mehr Scheissmusik?"

She:," ich kann nichts dafuer."

More fucking music and finally a human voice. He spotted the problem and was explaining... when suddenly the connection disappeared and the message appeared on my screen.. " TEMPERATUR. And along the lines of " let your dumb machine cool down before you continue using it."

More swearing...so I walked into a cool shop and asked if I could hang around, let my phone cool down and then make a call.

Friendly lady and no problem.

Waited 20 fucking minutes and phoned the bank again. Music... fucking music😩😩😩

Then a man took the call and eventually explained my card had been cancelled.

" Warum das denn?"

" You applied for a new card 4 weeks ago because yours is a bit scratched."

" Ja, I was in Hamburg and you told me it would arrive in the post there in three- four days while I was still there."

" We have just posted it to your Hamburg address."

" Das ist richtig Scheisse."

" Tut mir leid, Herr Gunn."

So, I had exactly 2 Euros and 80 cents for the bus and nothing else. I didn't even have fucking money to buy a 50 cent bottle of water and had to wait over 90 minutes to get on the fucking bus, which fucking arrived 10 minutes late.

Fucking mask on for half an hour, desperate for water. Got home and realised I had fucking run out of water. 😩

Anyway, can run a tab at the mini market tonight and phoned a friend to whom I will transfer money to his account by internet banking and he'll give me cash tomorrow.

Then I can fucking go to Agios in the heat again Monday!😇😖😖😖

You twisted passive-aggressive sad old git.

You lick your knife and cut the cheese with it.

I ask you if I really saw that. I was indeed incredulous.

You say I did really see that.

"Nice," I say. At a loss.

Poor screwed up daughter gives me the death stare and leaves the table.

I am so sick of being "it".

I am sad you are teaching our daughter to treat me the way you treat me. She has never seen you thank me, compliment me or encourage me, let alone show any affection. On the contrary, she has seen you undermine me every step of the way. You really have been the example of how not to do a relationship. So are you gay, bi, in the wrong body or "just" damaged goods? Or a combination of the aforementioned? What is your excuse? I am still guessing.

I feel better for having said this, albeit online. But I have a sneaky feeling you will be reading it some time.

How naive, blind and trusting I was. How very, very stupid I was to let you waste my time. Damn.

Jut when I was happy to be done reading "right, then"  now it's  "oh dear"

Banks, credit cards, exchange rates, commission. What was that? Valued service? Thieving bastards.