The Vent - NO CHAT!!!

10,498 posts in this topic

Will you please QUIT sending me text messages - enough already! Schwuchtel.

Its Sunday.. A Quiet day... So shut the fuck up with that Zulus Vulva thingie!

Look.... Just fuck off will you and go pester someone else...

It is every 2 weeks... every single 2 weeks!!

You are probably worse than Period pains and twice as often...

You are not wanted... you spoil it for me every 2 weeks...

Its always the same 2 weekends that I Have time with my lilly...

Now... Please Mr Heartache... Fuck right off!! :(

I've never dealt with a bunch of more stupid fucks than those working for the phone company. JESUS. How many times can you fuck this up?? I haven't had a land line in weeks because of your ineptitude, and now you still fuck it up by trying to make it VoIP [no good for emergency services]. I JUST WANT A FUCKING LAND LINE, OK? At this point, I don't even need my old number. Any old fucking number will do. AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!

This is definitely going to be the last time I do a transcription project for this company. Come on. You're a major medical company and somehow your employees are unable to figure out how to record an interview in a decent audio quality? I can barely hear the people over the ridiculously loud background noise. Add to that the fact that you used the same person to interpret for the interviewer and interviewee and she's doing a poor job of it ("selectioning patients"??). She doesn't actually pause in any way between the dialogue back and forth and sometimes it's downright impossible to tell who is speaking. Also, why on Earth do your interviewers keep asking the interviewees questions that they have already repeatedly answered? Can the people interviewing not hear how irritated they are getting? :rolleyes:

Why don't people read posts, and make sure they understand them, before commenting? It's just common politeness.

I am such an ass. Why do I screw up so badly? And you, you fuck, your bad business practices are making me so stressed that I am having a hard time keeping my shit together. I should not have to inform a grown woman that she has to pay her vendors. If I ask you if you have any other problems I should know about (because I have irrevocably tied my name to you), any other disgruntled vendors hanging about ready to pounce, you should tell me or I can't help you. Now, I have to help these people force you to pay them and why? Why? Because I told them you were a good customer you miserable stinking puke! I can handle it. It's just me who lives on the money you pay and I don't work for you much, but how do you justify to yourself depriving a young father with a tiny baby of over EUR1500 when you know he feeds his family with that money?? Do you think me so soulless that I will not look after him and help him recover his money? Think again, you disgusting twunt. Oh yeah, it's on! To think I was looking after your online reputation. Bitch, I am coming for you. You had better cower in some hole so I can't find you.

You have barely even said hello to me since I switched from working for you last year - that fits under the "mobbing" theme as well so once I'd realised what you were at, I just ignored it and decided not to take it personally. Now, I still work for several managers under you and therefore do, technically, still work for you but since we have almost zero interaction why the fuck are you insisting on being the one to lead my annual review. Bollox!

You can either accept that it was a genuine misunderstanding, probably caused by language difficulties, and help develop a system to stop such problems arising again, or... you could rant and rave for many minutes at a time and accuse me of sneaking in on a public holiday specifically to create havoc, because nobody would be around to check my evil schemes.

Because I just love using my public holidays for evil doing and full marks to you for finding me out. Less intelligent people would probably have jumped to really silly conclusions. Like maybe I was in finishing that project that was up against a horrible deadline.

Gosh, when someone is down you really like to give them that extra kick in the balls, don't you. Yet, when you post your own problems, you expect bags of sympathy. Sad.

Hey look Mr.! I am not one of your little assistants that you can boss around in your rude manner. You are not my boss! I am not in your department, i have my OWN deaprtment thank you very much. If you want me to take on a project for your department you ASK me. Don't order me! And if you haven't even yet established WHY you need this, why the hell do you waste my time! I am on the same freaking level as you are Mr.! An NO, i will not sit and take the time to establish why YOU need this! You go in to your office and create a list in excel or however you want to present it, make your proposal clear, bring it up with our boss, establish how much of my time you want to use and get the proposal cleared from the boss. Keep in mind that I allready run 3 major and high priority projects. I can help you, not a problem but dont treat me like I am 15 years old just out of school. YOU TWAT!!!

And yes, I will bring it up with the boss for the very simple reason of him knowing that my time is being pulled in different directions, especially for a project that does not really belong in my department and i need to know what priority I should put on htis if it lands on my table. But it is easy for you to try and use the new girl isn't it. Fuck off!!!

On a second note. If you talk like that to your staff...you should stop it! It's not nice. Assistants deserve just as much respect as anyone else. As hole!

This is the second time you've asked to Skype with me.

This is the second time that I've had to say no. :unsure:

You confuse me...

...and I think you took my friendship, my kindness, and most of all, my time and effort for granted.

Well this time, "Challenge forfeited."

Merp.