The Vent - NO CHAT!!!

10,463 posts in this topic

P1 wouldn't let me in last night because I am English. The bouncers words (translated from the serbo-german): "we don't want english people in here". YOU FUCKING WHAT? I mean, for fucks sake, I could've been American or Aussie or Canadian or kiwi for all he knew. Bastard.

If he had said "no sorry, you are too drunk, we shut in 15mins and your mate is wearing shorts and flip-flops" (which when the manager came out to calm the comotion down turned out to be the real reason) then fine. But why blame it on my ethnicity? Bastard. Should've gone to Milchbar. :angry:

Christ I miss the Munich nightlife - it was always so exciting going out and not knowing if you were going to get in or not...

Still mad props to him (bouncer) for guessing your NATIONALITY (not your ethnicity guv) correctly. Not bad fer a Serb

Still mad props to him (bouncer) for guessing your NATIONALITY (not your ethnicity guv) correctly. Not bad fer a Serb

whatever. he's still a twat.

didn't realise you are into schicki-micki lassie?

I'm into anything that will take me ;)

probably thinks you are on drugs and wants to know what you eat so she can find out what you have :P

I am having a day free but have to wait for the UPS delivery guy. As he's not showing up, I sit and sweat in my overheated flat--damn it!

Patient came in with a huge honking herpes lesion on the lower lip- all weepy and pussy, and wondered why I got rude with her. :huh:

Smeared her lips up in Vaseline (making sure I smeared it on her face too), so maybe next time she will cancel her appointment. <_<

someone in the other end of the office is speaking loudly enough to hear his every word for this entire lunch hour. he seems to know everything about fucking everything ranging from covalent fucking bonds that make up water, to how amazing he was to finish his course at uni (only 6 ou tof 97 that started, wow amazing!), to are dreams what is happening in another planet. wtf.

i dunno if im more annoyed at the silly bint that is just listening to all this and encouraging him or him for going on for a whole fucking hour.

actually tearing my hair out. going for a walk.

oh lord onto electrons now fucking hell end it.

flipp'n heck!!

bastards!! every last one of 'em!! :angry:

just frigg'n perfect!! the weekend is just about to start, and what happens?!? frigg'n thunderstorms roll in... that's it! I'm out of here! they can all just go F themselves!

fucking hell this is hard to fathom the office know-it-all is still going strong. now onto sports and underwater rugby etc... past 4hrs been like an advert for duracell.

My vent of the day: My husband called me up at 5:45 to inform me that he was bringing over 4 colleagues of his. And that they'd all be arriving in 15 minutes. Now... that's irritating, but I guess it's forgiveable. What really pissed me off though was that when they got to our place, one of the guys said, "Wow, this is a big flat" and proceeded to snoop through the entire apartment (including just opening my bedroom door and waltzing in to take a nice long look around). Who does that?! Jesus. I mean, snoop through my bathroom drawers if you want ( all the good stuff's hidden anyway) but if the fucking bedroom door is closed, then you just don't walk in.

My vent of the day: My husband called me up at 5:45 to inform me that he was bringing over 4 colleagues of his. And that they'd all be arriving in 15 minutes. Now... that's irritating, but I guess it's forgiveable.

WTF?!?!? - No it's not! MrDDBug wanted to BBQ a couple weeks ago and invited mutual (German) friends over who proceeded to bitch that I was off at Sunday shopping. Well, Hello?!? it was SUNDAY SHOPPING - they know me. Geez. (It took until two days ago to figure out that that was why I was getting the cold shoulder)

What really pissed me off though was that when they got to our place, one of the guys said, "Wow, this is a big flat" and proceeded to snoop through the entire apartment (including just opening my bedroom door and waltzing in to take a nice long look around). Who does that?! Jesus. I mean, snoop through my bathroom drawers if you want ( all the good stuff's hidden anyway) but if the fucking bedroom door is closed, then you just don't walk in.

Oh, well, no chance of that happening here :unsure:

Ok, another thing that really pissed me off today: Yesterday I had to take the sbahn into the city, so I went in and bought a Wochenkarte. Today I was on my way into the city again and got checked. So when I showed the guy my ticket he said, "Sorry, this is for next week." To make a long story short, apparently if you buy a weekly ticket from Thursday onwards, the shops automatically give you the weekly ticket for the following week. I got a fine for 40 Euros, told the sbahn cop I thought it was a load of shit, and went on to have a crap day. Fuckers.

Oh really...

I

I always thought that I knew

I'd always have the right to

Be living in the kingdom of the good and true

and so on

but now I think how I was wrong

And you were laughing along

And now I look a fool for thinking you were on, my side

Is it any wonder I'm tired

Is it any wonder that I feel uptight

Is it any wonder I don't know what's right

Sometimes

It's hard to know where I stand

It's hard to know where I am

Well maybe it's a puzzle I don't understand

But sometimes

I get the feeling that I'm

Stranded in the wrong time

Where love is just a lyric in a children rhyme, a soundbite

Is it any wonder that I'm tired

oh, these days

After all the you misery made

Is it any wonder that I feel afraid

Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed

Nothing left inside this old cathedral

Just the sad lonely spires

Adding you make it right

Oh, but you try

Is it any wonder I'm tired

oh, these days

After all the misery you made

Is it any wonder that I feel afraid

Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed

I am trying to find a reason to be angry now... and I can't. How annoying! :angry: