The Vent - NO CHAT!!!

10,502 posts in this topic

:angry: nothing like thumbing your nose at the rest of us who haven't been having the splendid kind of day you had today lately. ;) Just kidding. Glad to hear you're in such a good mood.

I was just going to have a rant at whichever helpful person revived the „Iberia is crap

The s8 to the airport was completely full today, which meant I had to stand in my really uncomfortable shoes with about 40 lbs of books in my backpack. Then, when I finally did get a seat, I wound up next to this couple who, it seemed, are in the midst of mating season. I don't care if you want to cuddle and kiss on the s-bahn. But they were smacky kissers. Loud, gooey, lovey dovey, smacky kisses... :angry: . It was worse than listening to someone smack their gum. Get a room, ffs.

Aghhh, I should have learned more german during the past two years. I got dismissed by a potential employer cause they need very good german and mine is still not that good.

Argh!! I was plannin' on headin' to de Wiesn this afternoon, but with the storm brewin' outside, threatening to run over me boots, I probably won't go. Too much swabbin' of vestments to bother. Yet I has a strong hankering to visit Ofest and this storm is leaving me heart even blacker.

The landlovers who scare easily at such water will not be willing to fare such weather - ye should go and brave the winds and rain. Just like home, arr!

I wish more people would remember to use the BCC field in their frigging emails so I don't get total crap from random sources.

... I wound up next to this couple who, it seemed, are in the midst of mating season. I don't care if you want to cuddle and kiss on the s-bahn. But they were smacky kissers. Loud, gooey, lovey dovey, smacky kisses...

oh was this yesterday morning (oh no, not)? i missed my train to heidelberg yesterday cause the DB wrote "10 minute delay", so being 10 minutes early, i went to the lounge and got myself a juice and went to the toilet, then came down and the train was gone. stupid beatch at platform said "oh, it was 10 minutes late arriving, but only had a departure delay of 2-3 minutes!". aaarrghghgh f*ckity f*ck f*ck f*ck. and i got my ass out of bed at 6.30 a.m.! (thank goodness i decided to take the "later" train).

anyhoo, i sucked up my tears and walked over to coffee fellows thinking i could use wlan and i kept getting asked to accept a certificate from "snakeoil.com" and i thought, mmm? what? so i opted for doing something in excel, but there was a couple in the non-smoking section practically doing the dry humps. they'd come up for air, then switch positions! this was 8 f*cking a.m.! they kept going when i left at 8.30. it wasn't even pretty! they were in their 40s!

it wasn't even pretty! they were in their 40s!

no way, that's disgusting!!!

people over 40 having snogs :o

whatever next???

hey, it was my rant! but people over 40 should hold hands and pet, not dry hump in public. ;)

Dry humping in public (with the exception of while drunk and in the local pub so as not to be completely unreasonable) should be against the law for all ages. :)

First cold of the season. Grumble, grr, cough.

And in proxy for all the families trying to take advantage of the lower prices at the Wiesn today: F***ing Rain! Same thing happened last week!

Har ! I am glad my meeting was moved to today! We did the Wiesn thing yesterday. :)

Alex is bringing his girlfriend home for tea tonite. Can't stand the manipulating little monster and have to sit there and be nice when all I really want to do is shove her head up her arse and roll her down a very large mountain. :angry:

And I so wanted to be one of those mothers that didn't hate the girlfriend!

@ andrea: Is this anything serious? Because if so, tell her what you don't like about her. My oldest brother's (soon ex-)wife is manipulative beyond tolerance, but we were polite when they got married and didn't warn him. Now (10 years later) he's worn to a frazzle and leaving her.

@ andrea: Is this anything serious?

:o Isn't he 14 or something?